Checking out Vir2 Instruments Vital Series: STICKS

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

STICKS is as exciting to use as it is useful. This Kontakt library is getting a lot of use in my workflow already and I can see how this instrument is going to be right at home for a wide range of genres.
    Demos, official videos here: http://bit.ly/2GbGqhe

Vital Series Sticks by Vir 2 Instruments is available from Big Fish Audio: http://bit.ly/Vir2STICKS

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  3. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

GUI has problems in 4k resolution

4. Lonely_Avatar

Lonely_Avatar Ultrasonic

Thank you for promoting your products on piracy websites.
    I just can't wait for the day when you guys will officially come out of the closet and release your libraries as yourselves.

5. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

Thanks for sharing I will look into that.

6. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

I don't know what you mean by that?
    I do not condone piracy and not sure what you mean by "come out of the closet". I started SLR to help composers like myself keep up with new releases and stay up on current music software trends.