Checking Out: Veiled Ashes by Observant Sound

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

While there are plenty of atmosphere generators available, Observant Sound has taken a slightly different approach with Veiled Ashes. Whether you are making cinematic, downtempo, or meditation, Veiled Ashes’ 200 presets sound great, but there is so much more once you dive into the controls. Contributor Pete Checkley reviews Veiled Ashes by Observant Sound

Veiled Ashes normally sells for £178 Observant Sound: https://bit.ly/3Qbd9n4

3. BagelShaggerz

BagelShaggerz Platinum Record

So I kind of like this. Perfect type of atmospheric sounds that I'm looking for in the few tracks that I'm currently making. Been doing something different lately by trying atmospheic breaks and it's a lot of fun to make but making the right atmosphere for them is still tricky.