Checking Out: Synchron Elite Strings by Vienna Symphonic Library

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Platinum Record

Vienna Symphonic Library goes BIG with these Small String Ensembles! With a top-notch sample set, a wealth of articulations, and the ability to adapt and sculpt your sound, these strings will be incredible for blending but I will be using them to stand alone on their own.

Synchron Elite Strings is available from Vienna Symphonic Library: https://bit.ly/2PPpfZR

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  3. Millenium

Millenium Producer

The small string ensembles I was waiting for, not as flattering as some other libraries but sound to my ears ''natural'' and a bit more ''realistic'' because of an excellent playability as theirs Bosendorfer 280VC.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021