Checking Out: Evolution Bluegrass Banjo by Orange Tree Samples

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

When I need a Banjo, I am reaching for this one!
    What sets Orange Tree Samples' Evolution line of stringed instruments apart is the usability and top-notch sound. The developer has taken the same attention to detail, from recording to instrument creation, and created a surprisingly diverse Banjo instrument for Kontakt. The presets alone are a world-tour of great banjo sounds.

Evolution Bluegrass Banjo sells for $179. At the time of posting the instrument is on a special intro price of $139 for a limited time from Orange Tree Samples: https://bit.ly/3kLlHTD

3. lucymilan01

lucymilan01 Member

A bit pricey but I think it's worth it.