Check out this n00b

Discussion in 'humor' started by 5teezo, Mar 6, 2020.

1. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

This is probably the video with the most dumbest excuses for losing gigs/clients I've ever heard/seen. #ittookmeaweek :rofl:

3. Dalty

Dalty Member

Wearing Hollister in 2020 explains it all

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. tun

tun Rock Star

lol instant shameless plug to his idiot friend who got caught hahaha
    wait, he really thinks he cant rescue his synth lead because he doesnt have the same cracked massive??? he is basically blaming cracked plugins for his incompetence :rofl:

he is kind of right about being more productive with plugins you have paid for though, but thats a personal fix, just be more productive, simple :D

5. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

The thing is: the client wanted to have the synth lead modified anyway. So he could just throw any other synth on it, tweak it a bit, bounce it and be like "is this what you had in mind?" and then continue in the meantime while waiting for an answer trying to get closer to the sound of original patch instead of stalling him. I guess some people are not so smart as us. #blessed.

6. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

Don't think it's an excuse to be fair, unless he's lying and that we'll never know.
    Dumb yes.
    It amazes me more, when people think getting into a paid job using cracks isn't going to flag up at some stage.

7. mr.personality

mr.personality Producer

He couldn've sampled the sound from the original beat? Isn't a beat mostly about the groove anyway and not so super specific about a sound that that sound can't be remade close? He couldn've reproduced a similar distorted guitar in under 10 minutes? geeezus

8. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Save the preset, buy a copy of Massive and come out up on the $600 you were paid.

9. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

His opinion is quite legitimate. If you earn money by using a plug-in, buy it. Or better - if you use a plugin, buy it!

My personal opinion is:
    It's quite legitimate to get an overview with cracked plugins to find the pearls in the dense plugin-jungle that fit you.
    But once you found your pearl, you should pay its price.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. tun

tun Rock Star

thats what i would have done. if they said they wanted it different then why would he be so worried about making it exactly the same!? :rofl:

11. tun

tun Rock Star

to be honest he could have done even better than that. he claims he had everything else apart from that synth. i would have mixed down everything else, inverted the phase and summed it with the whole mixdown. = original synth. problem solved in 2 minutes hahaha
    although i assume he could have bounced the synth anyway?? i feel like he did say that. i cant remember now hahaha

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  12. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

You probably would need to bounce the mix untouched so it is as close to the original so the phase cancelation works 100 %.

BTW, this is also a great method to isolate acapellas if you have the original song and the instrumental from these deluxe versions that contain both. If you can align the phase perfectly the vocal Sounds definitely more natural than all the other methods of isolating vocals.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  13. Roboto

Roboto Producer

Or you could download the old cracked version again. It's not that hard.
    But doesn't make sense to me, I went from cracked NI to legit NI and my old projects opened flawlessly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. NeverenoghFun

NeverenoghFun Platinum Record

All the while these douchebag youtubers are not paying for any of the BG music they use.. lol -_-
    He couldnt find the sound... Spent days. lmaoooooo
    Preset junkie get yer fix.

I lost all hope for this dude the second I seen his Monitors pointing at his chest lol

15. tun

tun Rock Star

hahaha i didnt notice that XD

16. odod

odod Rock Star

i moved from cracked plugins to a legit version .. one by one, step by step .. only 2% K'ed left on my mac

17. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Maybe he was sued and this vid was a legal obligation to prevent him from being detained?

18. tun

tun Rock Star

i was thinking a similar thing. there was a lot of promotion going on in that video. maybe he feels guilty? but people dont usually feel guilty for petty things until they get caught :rofl: