Check out my Music Electro/Complextro/Breakstep

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Techna, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Techna

Techna Newbie

Hello all... figured i would throw a few of my tracks up here.. some different tracks here hopefully you will find one you enjoy... Allthough my style now is drifting into the harder dubstep/drumstep now... im sure i will make more in the electro/fidget genres to.. Feedback is always welcome.... how else can you improve if you dont know what your doing wrong =D

EP will be coming in early December (drumstep/dubstep)
    [​IMG]

On to the tracks

DC - Make Her Scream

Waka Flocka - No Hands (Deejay DC Remix)

DC - Only Dancing

DC - Smoke up 4 Change

Thanks again for listen'n

3. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

Keep it up Homie! Keep showing your guns!

4. gowers

gowers Newbie

There is a massive drum and bass artist called DC, you are gonna need a new name really. Mixes sound like you are boosting with eqs rather than cutting and removing conflicting freqs.