Check out my ☁SoundCloud☁ (help)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by jaypolar7856, Jun 1, 2018.

1. jaypolar7856

jaypolar7856 Noisemaker

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I'm also new at making music, and here is my dumb soundcloud :).
    I don't have a certain genre I'm going for at this moment, but I don't have a midi controller or an audio interface so I haven't been able to try other genres other than electronic genres. I'd like to try making acoustic music too, using guitars, keyboard, etc.

Whenever I make a track, I feel really proud of it and post it on SoundCloud, but the next day, I would wake up and listen to the same track thinking it's the worst thing ever created in the history of mankind. The ones I hate the most I set on private. I feel this way every time, so I can't tell if it's because I've heard them a million times during their creation so I'm just sick of em, or they're just genuinely trash and I should just give up on making any more music.

I'd love to hear your opinions, criticisms, or advices. Thanks!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. TonyG

TonyG Guest

Nice tracks. Welcome to the Forum! I have baptized you with your first "like" because I liked your tracks. :like:One thing, never call your music "dumb". :dont:There is nothing dumb about those tracks. Music is subjective, you are not going to please everybody.:guru: As long as you are

pleased and happy with your creation that is what matters.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. jaypolar7856

jaypolar7856 Noisemaker

Haha thank you! You're the nicest.

5. BENZZER

BENZZER Ultrasonic

the chords are off

6. foster911

foster911 Guest

Lovely. Your progressions are so calmative and musical and I really adore them. No matter how much they're repetitive.:hug:

7. foster911

foster911 Guest

Don't know, maybe you're at the start point of your musical journey. This is your free ticket to embark on.:thumbsup:

free-ticket.png

8. jaypolar7856

jaypolar7856 Noisemaker

Thanks for the input. Care to elaborate?
    Thank you so much! I'm trying to quit the repetitive progressions and change them up between structures, but it's not easy :sad:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. foster911

foster911 Guest

Yes, the hardest thing but don't get disappointed. You'd find thousands of ways if you'd try and try and try.:mates:

10. I can't wait to hear what you do when you get an interface and a mic. This stuff has something going on as I think your choices are tasteful. It doesn't hurt that you are "experienced", no, not one bit.

11. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Food for my subwoofer :yes: :like: