cheapo complextro music was alot of fun to make

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by KUSHSMOKERLIT, Nov 16, 2023.

Tags:
  1. KUSHSMOKERLIT

KUSHSMOKERLIT Producer

this is a song i laid in like 10 minutes? i don't know it was so much fun making it that's why i love electronic music it's so much fun hope you guys like it

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. deaman

deaman Ultrasonic

That is fun.

4. Melodic Reality

Melodic Reality Rock Star

This is the shit, if only more people could actually hear this, it would blow up like nothing, I'm already hearing TikTok videos abusing this track, dude, please, finish this, send it to some labels and prepare for madness lol Turn Daft Punk influences to 11 too, people will flip out totally. :disco:

Give it some silly name, like "Cheap to Hit?"

Icing on the cake, find some slutty Instagram model to pretend she made this, make whole thing to revolve around sexual innuendo, where horny MF's be like, "Oh yeah totally lit, but she can't be that cheap to hit, if you catch brothers drift hehe"

Than new TikTok trend where girls ask are they cheap to hit, dressed like complete sluts playing this same thing, goldmine lol like fishing with dynamite, giving those actual context to do what they are doing all along, dressing like sluts for views lol

We don't need AI to put end to this world, think ideas I produced in last two posts are enough lol Kill me please, before it's too late :unsure::rofl:

Than you do next one, "Too lit to hit?" and bam goldmine is working again lol

Nobody expect you come with new banger, but you do "Lick than hit" lol

Than you turn shit to 11 again, nobody expects you can provide another banger, but you do, world is much uglier place at this point, too many car accidents, because new banger and trend arrived "Hit and drift", where people are banging and drifting in the same time, yeah, shit got chaotic at this point lol

Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List