Change of staff, Releases and some other explanations

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by SAiNT, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rico888

rico888 Producer

I don't come here singing "We Are The World" and telling everyone how "WE" should all be. That's the 'theme' of sideshowbob's preaching post. Same sideshowbob who curses and insults people he's never even dealt with personally. I don't ask anyone (or as in this instance with sideshowbob, everyone) to believe in anything at all. I just express an opinion. Apparently it's an opinion that some of you (particularly Catalyst's buddies) have difficulty dealing with. Nonetheless, its still just an opinion.

Now excuse me while I go to itunes, look up "Come Together" by The Beatles, and re-read sideshowbob's post so I can feel all warm, fuzzy, and granola-like.:trolls:

P.S. -- Oh, and sideshowbob -- thanks for those kind words yesterday. Much appreciated.

P.P.S --TinTin -- with that sort of post to likes ratio I understand why the votes don't mean anything to you. :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. rico888

rico888 Producer

It's worth it to highlight the hypocrisy of someone who one day comes here aiming to be abusive, and the next day comes here saying how we should all live in peace. By pointing it out to people on this thread, they're given an opportunity to evaluate the honesty of your post, and the integrity of your intentions. Clear enough?

Next...... keep 'em coming boys. Catalyst would be proud but for the fact that you just make it too easy for me :knock:

P.S. sideshowbob, if you have any other silly questions for me that clearly no one else would likely be interested in, please consider P.M.'ing them to me. Shame to take up so much space on this thread with this useless effort at rattling someone when I can just dispense with it privately:rofl:

3. Kobayashi Maru

Kobayashi Maru Member

This is fucking up the Audiosex feed on AZ. All what keeps popping up on there now is the fallout from what has happened recently. (I Know me replying here doesn't help & keeps pushing it back to the top of the feed) :suicide:

If I want bickering I'll go stick Jeremy Kyle on the idiot box.

It is starting to get annoying now too, like the constant whining of when the next R2R or other groups release' was going to be when they went dark,
    This is all fucked up & it will be along time before it settles down from what I have read on these threads so far.

Sometimes there are lids on things for a reason.....

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

That`s a bit harsh, assuming I would aim to be abusive, don`t you think?

5. rico888

rico888 Producer

Couldn't agree with you more.

Now if you could just get the Catalyst-ians to recognize that cursing, abusiveness, and purposeless insults towards people that happen to be okay with Cat being gone won't do any good for them (or anyone else), and won't change anything, things might settle down and then yes, we could actually live in peace. And if you want to understand why I say that, along with some of the posts directly above yours, I refer you to Post # 188.

6. rico888

rico888 Producer

Is the pot attempting to call the kettle black???
    Now be a big boy and take it to PM if you need to do this--- you're just wasting time and space on this thread -- you seem to think you have some grievance -- deal with it on the side directly instead of trying to put on a show for your friends.

7. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i have meant i do not care if you downrate / like / or dislike , those buttons are useless as its based on your opinion or any other person .

btw: you should not edit your post´s that very often after a while

i can´t see an fight , i just see only your opinions

8. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Really? I am wasting time and space in this ...
    Most guys here don`t mind my black humor and are familiar with my faible for memes. But if it touches you so deeply ...
    Well, you are new on AS ... lol. Get used to it, relax and keep coming you little horny boy.

[​IMG]

9. rico888

rico888 Producer

----TinTin, if that's how you feel and you're not very concerned with someone's opinion, why keep starting in with me?
    There's been a lot of posts to respond to. Sometime with all that writing errors are made that require correction. I generally spot it within a few minutes. Are you in charge of policing how long edits are done after the original post?

"fight the good fight" is just an expression. It seems like English might be your second language. You may be missing the intention of that expression. "Fighting" isn't meant literally.

10. rico888

rico888 Producer

real classy! You must be a really cool guy.
    BTW, Catalyst is gone. GET USED TO IT. People will probably get along much better if you do. And then you won't feel such a need to be angry over it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

And you`ve no idea how very!
    Could you please correct my grammar, too! I`m a Kraut, second language ...
    Btw, don`t forget the downrating.

Look at that, you did a little edit.
    So this assumption is: "I´m angry because Cat is gone."
    Why are you so mean to me?
    He`s not logged in atm, but it doesn`t really concern me.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  12. rico888

rico888 Producer

I had a feeling you might be a "kraut". You have the humor of someone at a gestapo clinic for syphilis patients.

No, I can't correct your grammar. It may be a hopeless situation.

And I promise I won't forget. Because people should get exactly what they deserve :yes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Of course, and you know exactly who deserves what, don`t you?
    I got you a "creative" for "gestapo clinic for syphilis patients".

14. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

hi. pretty much @SAiNT said what needed to be said and everyone on both sides of the fence had their say. i humbly submit that it's time to lock this thread and make it read-only. we learn our lessons and move on. what say you? if you want to discuss your differences and bicker amongst yourselves, maybe you should create your own thread.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. rico888

rico888 Producer

once it comes down to gifs of sideshowbob jerking off, I say yeh, its time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. rico888

rico888 Producer

I know what I think, can't speak for you though.

That was a damn good line for on-the-fly like that.

17. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Are you sure? You got proof for "knowing what you think"?
    Maybe you`ve to go and consult a therapist. And on that I can speak for you.

Edit: Man, you promised not to forget the downrating again.

18. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

as much as i enjoy black humor, jerking off, a good flamewar and all the fun stuff that the internet brings, i stand by my post.

19. farao

farao Rock Star

I see an elevated risk that the problem then might spill over in ordinary threads, infecting the whole forum. Maybe it is best to let people ventilate what they feel they have need to discuss here, in a thread that actually deals with the subject. Maybe also blowing off steam if that is what it takes to get passed this. This forum has a lot of members. When people log in that has not been here for a while and see this thread locked, I fear they might start lots and lots of threads about this all over the forum. That would imho me really bad for the forum. Just my 2 cents.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Sorry guys! The only thing I am in fact angry about is that rico888 is undermining any attempt of fruitful exchange.
    Good night everybody.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List