cgpersia forum no invite

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ringthane, Nov 8, 2020.

1. ringthane

ringthane Noisemaker

Hi all, this is graphic warez related but I'm unsure of where to turn...

A user here was kind enough to turn me onto cgpersia as a source of 3D/graphics stuff (I'm currently knee deep in learning blender and 3d fundamentals)

I'm having a major issue getting another app to run because of licensing issues, and I think I would be able to solve it if I was able to post on cgpersia. Unfortunately they closed down user registration and are by invite only.

Does anyone know of a way to get a cgpersia invite?

3. Ikagura

Ikagura Producer

I don't think you can get in at all now. The forum has been completely closed for about 4 years. They even closed their sister site tracker like a year ago, can't even create an invite if you have an account, all it says "Because the user limit has been reached you are unable to send invites at this time".

4. homer_simpson

homer_simpson Platinum Record

same here... I have account on cgpersia but I cant an invite..... :dunno::unsure:

5. Arjan

Arjan Noisemaker

No invite possible for a long time, torrent part is closed and free leech is active for years. Sorry can't help you....tried it just now but does not work.

6. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Changed title to something more descriptive.

7. Margaret

Margaret Platinum Record

Everything because of the trolls (people from companies/developers).
    They found a way here to make life people using cracked software much more harder.
    Non active accounts started to add cracked programs with malwares and trojans or lying in the comments that uploaded software containing viruses under proper releases.

In opposite to this sister site their site is torrent based, there is no cracked groups and trusted releasers.
    Anyone can make a crack and add a post.

5 years ago everything was fine like before but something changed and trolls started to multiply.
    And now 1/3 releases on the main site after few hours after is posted is tagged as possible malware.
    Is a mess here right now!

[​IMG]