CDSoundMaster WARM TUBE BUSS COMPRESSOR (WTBC)

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by ddd999, Apr 15, 2017.

1. ddd999

ddd999 Member

The "Warm Tube Buss Compressor" is an original creation from CDS, providing a special design that gives a range of use for smooth, bold, larger-than-life buss mixing tasks.This compressor can be used for individual tracks, but has been uniquely designed to handle the difficult task of combining musical elements together and resolving timing and blending a mix together in an artistic and technically creative manner. The WTBC gives you a range of coloration and control over dynamics, within a set range of timing elements specifically custom-tailored to the needs of the buss mix.
    http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-software-online/WTBC.html

3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I remember demoing some plugin from CDSM years ago... it was a bugfest and nothing special regarding sound, but with a hardware lookalike GUI, and that lame fake 3D perspective that just makes me squint while trying to guess the value the knob is at. :sad: Those who believe that nicely looking pixels produce better sound will love it. :wink:

There's loads of people who hear pink elephants when they see a photo realistic GUI... :sad: I'm not one of them.

That's not to say that you can't produce anything decent with only averagely sounding plugins! In digital domain what you use for production has a really modest impact on the final result. What is more important is how you produce it. :winker:

Cheers!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017