CDBaby or Disk Masters Mastering

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by digitaldragon, Nov 25, 2017.

1. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Can anyone give any feedback on these or other CD/Distribution solutions? Interested to hear if the mastering service is decent (levels, sound).

3. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

CDbaby is a distribution platform, i know they are ok when it comes to giving back money to the artists they sell through the web, i have some friends that have their music in there, but i never heard they offer mastering services. Is this a trend lol ?
    DiskMasters are long time manufacturers/cd printing facility. Never heard a master of theirs that i am aware of but it never hurts to actually try their free demo.
    At the end some peeps here, including yours truly, will offer mastering services. In my case, i can always send you released examples of my mastering work (pre master and master versions of various tracks) so you can judge, no worries.