CC - Section B - huge discount!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Pete22, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Pete22

Pete22 Newbie

Hi guys,

i bought cinematic rhythms a while back from a small developer called centralcomposers. Although it was their first product, they could of improved a ton on it.

but as their 2nd product came out, "Section B"... I thought it was a big improvement over cinematic rhythms. I bought it for full price but it's on a huge discount at only $10... that's like 70% off the original price...

CEntralComposers

they're website "centralcomposers.com" seems to be down at the moment, but it seems this website works.

if anyone hears any news from any new products, please could you give me a message. I haven't heard much from them since

-pete22

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Pete22,

From my side, I have a totally full access to their Website via the following address : http://brandonspendlove.wix.com/centralcomposersvsts

Maybe this is due to the fact, that at this moment, it seems that they only have available 2 Libraries : 'Cinematic Rhythms' and 'Section B' (that you already own), and 1 Soundset for u-he Zebra 2 : 'Zebra 2 (Bundle 1)' which contains 120 Presets.

Maybe their 'Facebook' Page can enlighten you a little more (?) :dunno: : http://www.facebok.com/centralcomposers

By cons, you can still find some 'Freebies' via the aforementioned Website, under the Tab : 'FREE DOWNLOADS'. It consists in 2 Soundsets for 'u-he Zebra2'. *yes*

2 other Libraries can be found here (if you don't still have noticed these) :

'BrandonSpendLove - CentralComposersNew'

These are : 'Alternative Loops' & 'Central Piano' (these should be for 'Kontakt').

4. Pete22

Pete22 Newbie

thanks @studio555

I really did not know that they had a facebook page, thanks. they seem to of last updated in may, which was quite some time ago

the website you linked me, has cinematic rhythms as "out soon" so my only guess would be this is a website created much before the new one? i haven't got zebra 2, but ive heard a lot about it, so thanks for pointing that out

thanks a ton for showing me the facebook page