Cashmere release on other site

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by groove, Dec 28, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

Oh sorry . and you comment is really funny... Hello i am not mac user i dont need her....

2. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

These threads... just... geeze :O

3. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

What's a MAC?

[​IMG]

4. Foobar

Foobar Producer

I don't know if Cashmere was right, but I certainly can read this thread and I don't like what I see.

5. iDjay

iDjay Member

She‘s taking a break and will be on an other site soon, her releases will end up on AudioZ anyway. Output movement was an old release from her from 2018. We can close this here.

6. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

You know well about that, as you've been banned twice from AZ because of insulting members and administration...
    That says a lot about you.

7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Just for those who dont know what happened, these are the facts:

Cashmeere made a post where she stated the following about AudioZ:

- Mirrors should not exist

- Certain material that she considered useless should not be posted at AudioZ

- One of his friend , she don't say who, wanted to post something, she don't say what, and he was not allowed and badly treated by a mod, she don't say who....
    But what she don't say is that it was an R2R repack, which are not allowed at AudioZ.

Before we could answer to her, Cashmeere deleted all of her own post and her own comments.

Once she posted her posts, like every AudioZ posts, they were all over the Internet, so what's the fuss about having them back at AudioZ...?

Conclusion : after she first left and came back, now she wanted to change AudioZ.

All of this could have be treated directly with Saint. But she preferred to create a big drama on Christmas eve 24 /12 /2019...

So why does she made all this public and deleted all her activity before even receiving any answer?

When she decided to delete all her posts, Did she respected her own followers, mac users, who downloaded from her and gave support to her, or AudioZ which is the platform she used to do so, and thanks to which she got money?

I let you think about that and draw your own conclusions

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.