Cantabile Performer or Brainspawn Forte?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zenarcist, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

3. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

Both look good, I know Cantabile is very stable and loaded with options. Couldn't tell you which to pick. I use RAX and MainStage on stage.

4. El digital

El digital Ultrasonic

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

brainspawn forte does not exist any more. they closed shop and shut down their website. cantabile is offering a crossgrade to their performer edition for $100 if you already had a registered copy of brainspawn forte 4.0 or later.

6. westfinch

westfinch Platinum Record

Cantabile by far !! I've tried them all. Forte, Rack Performer, V-Stack, Mainstage, BloXpander, VST Host, etc. I was using Live Professor several yrs ago, but it was not stable. Brad, at Cantabile, rededicated himself to a new version with a different engine and is still improving day by day. Gig Performer is limited and somewhat buggy but cannot hold a candle to Cantabile. The amazing routing and binding options Brad developed alone are worth the price. The beauty of it is that you are not limited and you can set it up to fulfill your own personal needs. Been using it for live performance for nearly 3 yrs and it is stable as a rock. I tried Gig Performer about a year after using Cantabile, and it was like a cheap toy piano compared to a Steinway. The only thing lacking with Cantabile is a Mac version, but Brad is very close to releasing one.

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

So it looks like Cantabile Performer is the must have software. Thanks for all the input :like:

8. westfinch

westfinch Platinum Record

There is a learning curve, as with most things. If you need help getting started, PM me, will be glad to help. I finally have a good grip on it after lots of experimenting and time investment. The forum is extremely helpful. There are also video tutorials on site as well.