Can't use Sylenth skins, please help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tenbob, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Tenbob

Tenbob Noisemaker

As stated in title. I have a load of Sylenth skins but I can only get Sylenth1 & Synlenth1 VXT to work. Other skins are in same folder but don't show up in Cubase :(

Anyt ideas?

Cheers

3. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Cubase has a weird quirk. Only 2 skins show up. so just choose 2 different skins only and place the .dll's in the vst plugins folder. Hope this helps.

4. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i Have been looking for a Photoshop PSD Sylenth1 skin Template for a long time i Just don't like any of the Skins i have found that will work in Mac all the good looking ones i like are for PC and would like to make one with my production company Logo and Color scheme if any one knows were i can get a Template for Photoshop please let me know thanks :wink:

5. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

I just rename all differently skinned DLLs accordingly (and put them in the same subfolder in my VST plugin folder), and they load fine individually. I have my favorites though.

6. mono

mono Audiosexual

you need to change the name inside the sylenth.dll for cubase to see it as a other plugin.
    i have a few renamed plugins here but cant upload them as my web is gone sh@t after the last firefox update ?
    will send you a pm as soon as i get it working again.

ps you can use pe-xplorer,reshacker,ultra edit ect to change the names :wink:

ok got it working sending you a pm

7. Tenbob

Tenbob Noisemaker

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. While waiting for my first post (this one) to be authorised I used my grey matter to try and think what was going on. I eventually done just what AoN suggested. It does seem like Cubase only shows up two skins at a time so I just kept putting in two skins at a time and restarting Cubase till I found the ones I want (have settled for conservative De Sat and the wacky Lightsound! - to be used dependent on mood!)

I did look down the route of Resource Hacker and PE Explorer as I found tuts on youtube but my virus software wouldn't allow anything through.

Anyway, fixed now, cheers!