Can't select tensions in chord editor

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by ghostwriter, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Self-explanatory title. Nothing is happening when trying to select tensions in chord editor. Help? I'm using Pro 10.5

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Fourier

Fourier Ultrasonic

The Cubase version that you have acquired is flawed and you should simply not use it. The short story is that there are no versions of Cubase Pro that you can acquire from the sister site that have working delay compensation AND are stable. Up to you if you want to listen to me, but you'll regret it later if you don't - unless of course you choose to buy Cubase Pro.

This small error has no significance. It can be easily circumvented by like 2 or 3 ways and you don't generally need extension information in the chord track if you know what you're doing - although it can be helpful for beginners to experiment.

4. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

what are chord extensions in the chord editor I have a legal copy of cubase i will look up hmmm questions good not finding out bad
    you stay dumb if you dont find out When i find out I will post answer here

5. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

Ahhh!! 9th 13ths etc on top of the 7th I dont read or write music i play by ear and a little theory but i love it :)
    now i look at the chord editor beacuse i only use thre chord track and the key scroll to edit

6. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

What are the ways to circumvent this? I want to be able to use/hear 7ths, 9ths, 11ths etc in my projects. So far its the only issue I'm having.