Can't load .nkx files

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Brian S, May 30, 2014.

1. Brian S

Brian S Newbie

Hey guys,

I have a problem with the Kontakt library "Output Rev".
    When I click on instruments I always get the "Samples missing" error message. He tries to load the .ncw files.
    I tried to direct him manualy to the compressed .nkx files but he writes "could not find the desired file"...

Thanks

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Brian S,

Firstly, you must to add this 'OutputSounds REV KONTAKT' Library via the 'Add Library' Tab of Kontakt as follows :

[​IMG]

:excl: If you directly 'double-click' on one of the four '.nki' as is, it won't work ! :excl:
    So as depicted in the image, use the 'Add Library' option, locate the Library within your HD, External HD,... then add it. *yes*

When done, you can then 'double-click' on one of the four '.nki' Instruments, wait a few (because they rely on large Samples size), then when finished, you must get the following :

[​IMG]

This was done with the 'last-in-date' Version of Kontakt : 'v5.3.1.37' (by 'Team R2R').
    Maybe your trouble comes because you're using a previous Version ? :dunno:

4. Frubbs

Frubbs Kapellmeister

Nice pix, 555