Can't load Inst. made for player with library with 5.6.6 or 6

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by grasshopper, May 29, 2024.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

I took a leap of faith that worked. So, I'll remove my post this way and waste any more of your time.
    Thanks

Last edited: May 29, 2024
  3. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

I think you will have to tell us what system you are currently running it on, and what macOS you are using in order to get help....

4. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

Sorry.....I know better..... MacBook pro mid 2010 - 10.13.6, 16g mem

5. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

Well I warned you that I know not what I do .... Well I said the heck with it and I used Native access and even though N.Access says my 2 Kontaks are demo's it ran for about 1/2 hour without timing out. So hurray it worked. All my old stuff and the relic are working with the Relic library where it's supposed to be. Once in a while it is fear itself we have to fear.
    Thanks and I apologize for wasting anyone's time.

6. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Sorry I haven't replied yet, I Neve ran 10.13.6, so I don't know the proper Kontakt release for that, but I'd imagine it would be in the neighborhood of Kontakt 5.6.8 or 6.8 or thereabouts.

And I would look for an HCiSO release of it, if someone else can help me out here, as it's been a bit....

But yeah, you are gonna time out with a library you don't own on a legit Kontakt from back then... if it will even run it etc...

And you don't want to go accessing it through damn Native Access for sure...

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

Oh..... Nooooo, I didn't hear from anyone and said to myself (self) It's not a need and I have 6.2.2 and 5.6.6 so I thought I could repair any damage I might do. Fools rush in...... I ran it on a loop for 45 min. no time out. I also L.Snitched N.Access as well as all N.I. stuff I could find. No call in or out. Should I expect trouble????