Can't install Monark from Native Access

Discussion in 'Software' started by 5teezo, Oct 4, 2020.

1. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

I have a friend who uses Maschine 2 on PC.

Since a couple of weeks he is missing Monark from his Reaktor Player and according to him it's nowhere to be found on his computer. I told him to scan for "monark.ens" and check library paths inside reaktor as well without any results. It's a really odd situation.

Since Monark came bundled with the Machine 2 Update (along with other things like Massive and some Kontakt Libraries), there's no Serial Entry for it in his NI account. Or is it part of Komplete Start or Komplete Elements? N.I. is really confusing when it comes to bundles.

Anyway, since Native Access deletes all the downloaded files after installation, I showed him where to find the iso installer for Monark. After that Monark was back but it was in demo mode, although he registered it at some point. So I told him, to uninstall it and look inside Native Access in the "not installed" section, if monark was in there. It wasn't.

Since I use macOS primarily I don't know what else to advise. Is there a way to maybe delete some registry keys, so native access initializes and scans for whats installed and what is not so that it offers to download Monark again?

Thanks

3. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

4. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

add this instead of delete key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Native Instruments\Monark
    ContentDir

and it will show in native access again.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List