cant get uploaded account

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Ahachez1, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

Ok so I am a bit of a special situation. The only credit card i have is a monthly fee debit card due to bad credit..Well all the sudden two months ago My card will not work for account for uploaded and rapidgator. I believe they canceled my ability to purchase from overseas to be the reason. I tried from a different computer different network etc no luck it has to do with my card. Furthermore I have unable to locate anywhere near me that sells paysafe sooo i am wondering if anyone knows of a pay for card that allows overseas purchase. I know this is a shot in the dark because probably very few have this same issue but any help is appreciated thank you!

3. vpmitchell

vpmitchell Noisemaker

Dont feel too bad, i have a regular credit card and i cant recharge my account...and forget the Bitcoin thing...
    Seems to me they changed their policy one more time. I went the Rapidgator way.
    Maybe you should do the same ?

4. Vince Bramich

Vince Bramich Ultrasonic

get a prepaid visa from the post office. (that's where they're sold in australia anyway)
    basically it's just a visa gift voucher

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

anywhere where you see the paypoint sign (uk) should sell paysafe [​IMG]

however it could be that visa / mastercard / etc are no longer supporting those types of businesses and I would ask Paysafe first before trying to use their card, not sure if they use visa or mastercard for tranactions

6. Frubbs

Frubbs Kapellmeister

Yep, I was with UL for years, no complaints about the service (unless you need tech support, which sucks) - but the renewal process is now so restricted I too gave up and went to Rapidgator - UL are driving international users away in droves

7. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Kapellmeister

same with my 2 debit cards,i cant focking buy a uploaded account here in the u.s.a

8. Bassmonsta

Bassmonsta Ultrasonic

Yeah same here. I'm gonna call them next week and sort this out. Its bloody annoying

9. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

Thanks for the replies! I tried rapidgator with the same and only card I have and same issue. Im in the U.S. I looked into bitcoin seemed too complicated and like i said I cant find paysafe outlet anywhere in my city. People who got rapidgator did u have same problem w any of your cards stopped working? Ok thanks everyone for now I got lenfile which is now geupload to work through payza...I found out cause a family member let me use their card from wells fargo visa and boom worked so my shitty credit and shitty pay monthly debit visa continue to be shit. Thanks again for responses tho!

10. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! Rapidgator just went through!! all i did was change my e-mail What the heck is that about cause with my old ifo it wouldnt go through...Thanks for planting the seed cause after trying again it went im so excited thnaks to this community!!!

11. mapjay

mapjay Member

i haven't been able to renew my uploaded in over 6 months, either. it no longer accepts my cc's. i've found rg not really worth it.
    really need to get uploaded back, rg just doesn't work too well :(

has anyone found a paysafe retailer in the us, specifically in socal at all?

12. floond

floond Platinum Record

Someone, or actually several, here on AS recommended real-debrid. I found it to be excellent, cheap and works for both UL and RG links & a bunch of other filehosters. I find that I get even better speeds from UL links through RD than I did directly. The only downside being that I no longer get a 3 month premium coupon from UL to give away each year :dunno:. I don't know if there is any payment issues with RD though, but might be worth looking into.

13. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Make sure the adress information matches up with the information on your credit card. They check those for consistency as fraud protection.
    Plus, there are prepaid creditcards available. You can buy them at various places, as @Vince Bramich mentioned. Mpass, mywirecard, netbank Mastercard, Yuna Mastercard, Entropay Visa, you name it.

14. mapjay

mapjay Member

Ive tried prepaid cards and they dont seem to work either :(

maybe ill give it another shot!

@floond, thanks for the info i will look into.it!

15. SAM HOFFMAN

SAM HOFFMAN Newbie

tried it all dont work anymore iwas getting 12 mbs a sec on rapidgator just bought zevera which you can get the rapigator link but its slow as hell or get a network failure smh

16. mapjay

mapjay Member

old thread, sorry guys. but having same issue. Had luck with some-sort of pre-paid visa card working with Zevera for 6 months, but now that it has ended...

i've tried buying several different pre-paid mastercard and visa cards here in the US, but they all require ss and adress, etc. i def don't wanna do that for online purchases.

anyone in the US ever find a paysafe outlet? or does anyone know of a pre-paid card that i can get somewhere that doesn't require such private info, as ss# and full name/address, etc?!? places like cvs, rite aid and walmart, all those pre-paid card options require personal info :(