Cant get psp stereo pack to show up in live

Discussion in 'Live' started by davpat, May 29, 2013.

1. davpat

davpat Newbie

hii why is psp stereo pack not show up in live ive tried everythig.has anyone had the same problem? im using windows 7

3. DutchMusicMan

DutchMusicMan Newbie

I have also problems with some VST's that don't show up in Live9, and they did show up in Live8, so it must be a bug. One of many. Sometimes it helps when you rename the plugin, of place it in a different map inside your VST filer. Sounds strange, but that worked for me with Addictiv Drums. But Permut8 doesn't show up in Live9 and I can't help it. Hopefully Ableton will fix this soon.

4. m2314

m2314 Member

Sometimes you need to take the plugins and create a folder and put them in it to get Live to see them, Don't know if this is a similar case but it's happened to me that way a few times in the past

5. muaB

muaB Producer

permut 8 works for me in live 9.... (win 7)

6. davpat

davpat Newbie

well thanx fot the suggestions ,Godd! betwean windows 7 and some vsts im spending half my life installing them. ive tried with many folders, ive even right clicked on the folder ive put it in and properties and clicked full control but no luck!

anyone have any more suggestions please!!!!

7. muaB

muaB Producer

I mean, this is pretty obvious, but did you do

-a rescann for vsts
    -pointed live to the right directory
    -installed it properly
    -checked if the .dll showed up in the vst folder, and not in the programm folder or something.---

hmm I had that also some very few times, there was nothing I could do. took somthing similar instead...

8. DutchMusicMan

DutchMusicMan Newbie

The 64bit version or the 32bit version? I have the 64bit version of Live9 and Permut8 doesn't show up there...

9. davpat

davpat Newbie

YES IVE DONE ALL OF THAT! ill aske my fried when i see him cus hes got it installed and post the problem
    i think its windows 7 arggggggggggggggg

10. DutchMusicMan

DutchMusicMan Newbie

It is not Windows 7, because I first had Windows 7 (64bit) with ableton Live 8 (32bit) and that worked perfectly. Now I have Windows 7 and Live 9 (64bit) and I have all these problems. So it has to be Live 9. There are also a lot of other bugs in Live 9...

11. davpat

davpat Newbie

Oh right it must me then, im still on ableton 8.2.2 windows 7 64bts and still no luck ive tried everything. yes ableton 9 is still new wether if ist the pirate version or the original
    they will still be a few problems till better versions come out.ableton 8 does the same trick for me maybe in a few months ill try it :)