Can't add libraries in Kontakt 6

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by GrandRiggity, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@datboysin
    No, because newer libs require newer Kontakt.
    On a Mac, just use 5.6.0 to Add Library, and they will show up in 6.x.x. because 5.6.6 was crashy.

2. hmukhwana

hmukhwana Newbie

Hey guys I know the has been addressed for WIN but can we get a working step by step for MAC users. Alternatively a link to guide me. I'm getting frustrated trying to import libraries from multiple brands. Eg BIG FISH AUDIO.

Thank you in advance

3. K9

K9 Newbie

Hi. Is there some Kontakt Portable provider watching here?
    I installed KP 6.0.4 and it works great, but I noticed that "Library Manager" button on KP is not working.

When I clicked it, a popup was shown up and it said there's no "\Helper\Library Manager.exe" file...
    I think this path is not good as KP is not always to be placed on the top directory of some disc.
    Once I made a junction that connects to KP's "Helper" folder on top directory of the disc, and restarted KP, "Library Manager" button turned to work well.

I hope this issue would be cured in the near future... or, someone might point me some blind spot ;)
    Thanks.

4. Evo

Evo Kapellmeister

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt\ -> Add Library.exe <- You can choose the directory for the kontact library from there.

5. K9

K9 Newbie

Thank you Evo!

I thought "Add Library.exe" is not for "Kontakt Portable" package as it contains only "Library Manager.exe". Besides, it had worked very well while I was using KP 6.0.2 (until several days ago).
    I tried "Add Library.exe", and that was quite not bad, but it seems very simple one. So, I'd rather use KP's "Library Manager.exe" because of its multifunctionality...

Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  6. Evo

Evo Kapellmeister

No problem brother!

7. pippostrisce

pippostrisce Newbie

Hello,
    I installed the crack of kontakt 6 tells me that it went well but it does not make me installed the libraries that I downloaded as I can if I install native access it takes it as a demo