Can you please recommend some good saxophone libraries

Discussion in 'Software' started by korniceman3000, May 7, 2017.

1. korniceman3000

korniceman3000 Ultrasonic

Hi everyone and thanks for reading my message.

Could you please recommend some good multi articulation saxophone libraries that feature a smooth kind of legato sound featured in this Fat Joe song? (I think it's a saxophone. Not entirely sure.)

Thank you for the help and have a great week :D!

3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I didn't listen to the Youtube vid, but I would recommend (for ur brass lib general topic too) Fablesound's Broadway Big Band. It has loads of saxophones (including tenor sax - which I assume is what's in the vid?)

It can be a bit fiddly using articulations instead of b/c & it's pretty large ~100GB. But it's pretty great. Other than that, check out samplemodelling & their efforts.