Can you guys Support me on this

Discussion in 'Software' started by Lunarpole, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

Guys Need your help and support on this

This is Lunar Pole. Guys on Audiosex and Audioz who know me.They know i always share some quality stuff for free whether if they are FL Studio templates, Omnisphere 2 libraries or Vst skins etc.And i will be continuously sharing stuff in future also

But this time i need support from you guys.Guys if you can buy this Artsacoustic Reverb Preset pack, I made. I will be highly thankful to u guys,

Demo

This is a preset pack including presets which are best suited for genres,like Trance, Ambient, Chill, World Music and many more.
    These presets are handcrafted in such a way that they will add an instant professional crisp to your music productions.
    Listen to the demo and you will understand the quality of the reverb presets. I personally used these presets in so many tracks of mine such as Beach Therapy, Zodiac Mirage (A tribute to Enigma MCMXC) and many more.
    The presets are categorized into various sub folders for ease of use. Such as Piano, plucks. Effects, Pad, Vocals. shakuhachi A.ka Enigma Flute etc.
    This preset pack works with ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0.015 and upwards

Bring professionalism to your music productions
    BUY Artsacoustic Preset pack HERE
    http://prbx.co/3722

Artsacoustic preset demo in fl studio

3. Ziko

Ziko Guest

@recycle is a rich man, he can definitely help you :winker:

4. Beth

Beth Guest

I can and always willing to help lol !
    Ive seen things you've shared and i've downloaded some of them. Thank you. I'll support you for 9 euros for sure. :like:

5. recycle

recycle Guest

sure I can,
    I just want @Lunarpole to delete every Cathedral reverb preset and replace them with Mosque Reverb

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

slow clapping for Sheikh Yerbouti... now pony up some of that oil money...
    you can't pay for it in virgins..

these do sound nice but that hag talking over the demo on producerbox is killing my buzz...

back to soundcloud..

7. Lunarpole

Thank you guys for purchase you made.Please share the post with your friends and spread the message. It will motivate me to make more free stuff for you guys.

And be ready for the new free FL Studio template Above and beyond Ocean-lab style.

8. Lunarpole

Thanks Beth for support