Can Spectralayers update be applied to k'd version?

Discussion in 'Software' started by belinea2010, Oct 23, 2020.

1. belinea2010

belinea2010 Kapellmeister

Steinberg have released an update to Spectralayers Pro (0.20) that has some very nifty new features that make it more usable so does anyone know if the update can be applied to the one from the other site?

3. belalugosi

belalugosi Producer

If youre talking about version 7.10, the eLicensed version, the answer is, 99% yes.

...being licensed and NOT cracked (unless they changed protection thing that I doubt for a minor update)

[EDIT]:

Downloaded with Steinberg Download Assistant > Installed > Working 100% ;-)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  4. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

Because of this kind and similar subjects, where all weakness of some protections are revealed to the public, for example, NI has closed and changed a way using Native Access tool to download legit libraries, for free !
    I suggest to all users to read particular threads where they have downloaded software,because there is everything straightforward and in every description you have all info you need!
    We cant give to every single user info, and how to manage some kind of problems...
    Threads like this should be closed or kept internal and not to be public for all users!
    At the end you can take risk and test by yourself, i am doing that every single day.... you have nothnig to lose, like you don't have a legit licence, so there is no need to worry about it, if you are testing software...

Please @Olymoon consider this advice... It is "harmful" to some users etc.

Cheers