Can someone help me get fielding dsp reviver up and running

Discussion in 'Software' started by gjones42, Jan 8, 2020.

1. gjones42

gjones42 Newbie

Hey! Unfortunately my mac bit the dust and i got a new one. It came with osx catalina installed. Im trying to get fielding dsp reviver and ozone 9 up and running. For the reviver, once i install the crack it asks me to put the license in use/shade/arpfld-new. For some reason i dont have the arpfld-new folder, even with hidden files shown. I know the crack works because i had it on my high sierr imac, but maybe catalina changed something with this part. The second is ozone 9, i have the latest crack which says supports catalina, but when i open the audio unit in ableton or logic, it says the component is damaged and cant be opened. Does anyone have these plugins up and running on catalina?

3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

For Reviver, I'm thinking you can just create the folder.
    Hopefully someone on Catalina will help with the other stuff.
    I stayed on Sierra. You know you can find the older OS installers at various torrent share sites?

4. gjones42

gjones42 Newbie

So when i go to create the folder it says i dont have permission, and since the usr folder is hidden it wont let me run batchmod or anything. But uea i know its possible to downgrade osx but most if the cracked plugins i used have been purchased by now. Pretty much just izotope and reviver is all i need left to purchase but im poor now after buying new mac lol

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Argh! Hopefully someone in the know will chime in...
    But, if you were to roll back to a different OS, you could just get the k'd versions of plugs that you have purchased. If you would even need to; I don't know. You've paid for them, after all!
    Sorry I can't be of more help with the lack of permission thing.