Can I use Arturia midi keyboards with cracked V collection?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by prkhee, May 17, 2021.

1. prkhee

prkhee Newbie

I have a new midi keyboard - Arturia Keylab MkII - getting delivered.

Question is, Is there anyone using cracked Arturia plugins with their companies' physical instruments?

I'm worried if downloading Arturia midi control center, or any other program that they require me to use the keyboard will cause problem with my cracked Arturia plugins.

3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Get a (30 days) refund if it doesn't? Should be fine, can't see why it wouldn't? Pretty unwieldy dongle, tbh.
    Better bet is to buy one of those expressive e things instead? Use better vstis? Profit? >____>

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Ikagura

Ikagura Producer

I've been running Keylab 88 MK2 for a year and a half now and never had a problem with plugins or keyboard. Even running half cracked, half legit plugins didn't present any issues for me. A month ago I've completely replaced everything with cracked plugins and everything works perfectly, and there's absolutely no difference between legit ones and cracked, except that cracked plugins are more convenient, easier to install and don't require internet connection, activation or any other nuisances.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Lynn35

Lynn35 Member

Got a Minilab MKII working with VR's V Collection. Just download the midi control Center from Arturia and then unistall Arturia's software center before installing any cracked software. It won't affect the MIDI control center already installed.

6. prkhee

prkhee Newbie

thanks a lot

7. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

You get Analog Lab with it.
    Unless your pirated plugins corrupt the original installation connectivity to the keyboard, I suppose it should work.

8. rollerball

rollerball Platinum Record

Thanks for this info! I have a Keylab Essential as well and was wondering if the k'd plugins would cause conflicts with the legit plugins that come bundled with the keyboard.

9. aplel1419

aplel1419 Kapellmeister

I have Keylab 88 MK2 too and it works perfectly with cracked plugins. I'm not using the legit Analog Lab that came with it because installing cracked version is so much faster and easier.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Flst7

Flst7 Newbie

Hi, I have purchased a second-hand arturia keyboard, and the seller kept the original analog lab licence.
    I had not anticipated this, and getting a licence is way over my budget, therefore I'm gonna have to go with non-legit plugins.
    I got Analog lab to work OK, but I can't get the midi control center to sync with my keyboard at all.
    I'm a little desperate, do i need the product to be registered in order to do so? Or is there any workaround or non-legit version of Midi control center I need ?
    sorry for digging this topic up, this seems the best lead I could find so far. Any help would be appreciated.

11. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

Ok here is what I am 99.9% sure of. If you purchased the keyboard second hand, this means it has a serial number and a product number because it is hardware (stating the obvious sorry).

Therefore, if you contact Arturia and tell them this is exactly what you did and send them the serial# and product# when you email them, you should get some kind of support. Also tell them the seller neglected to include the license. At the very least, you are entitled to the MIDI control center and focus there. As I said, I am 99.9% sure they will help you sort it.
    I do not know of any cracked version so go to the source - Arturia - and warez links cannot be supplied on this site anyway. :)

12. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

1,) Without a license you have no access to the Midi Control Center. Just do without it - you live well without.

Midi Control Center
    - You can also use your new controller keyboard without any accompanying software.

2.) Getting Started

The first step we recommend is to register your KeyLab Essential and install Analog Lab 2 and the other included software such as MIDI Control Center.

Then connect KeyLab Essential to your computer via the USB cable. The controller is also powered via the USB connection. Since KeyLabEssential is a class-compliant MIDI device, no separate driver installation is required.

If you want to use KeyLab Essential as a universal MIDI controller without a computer, you can either use a commercially available USB power supply (as is common for smartphones) or an external power supply. You can then use the DIN MIDI connector to control various external hardware synthesizers.

13. Flst7

Flst7 Newbie

ok, thanks for your replies guys, I'll try that.