can i install iloK (Fortin suite) + cracked vsts?

Discussion in 'Software' started by PsychatoR, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. PsychatoR

PsychatoR Newbie

i wanna test Fortin's demo and maybe buy it, but it need Ilok, i DON'T wanna lose my other cracked vsts because of that Ilok who could detect some crack and disable them.

is it a good idea to install it? lol i think not.

3. nineflyz

nineflyz Guest

Good question as I wanted to try out Softube's synth modules. My guess is that it would be alright but I coul easily be wrong.

4. PsychatoR

PsychatoR Newbie

5. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

im using Fortin, with many other legit plugins on ilok and have a bunch of other cracked plugins installed as well without any problems :dunno:

rating out plugins is a myth, if some plugin/software would scan what you have on your computer (legit or not) and send that report to someone, that would be some pure spying and personal data thievery and that's completely illegal. only virus/malware/spyware would do that. or maybe by just someone who wants to really piss you off on purpose.

a specific brand of a plugin shouldn't care of what else you have installed on your computer, except in some cases, the installer would check for cracked versions of their own products and simply disable them.

as far as i have read, the only bogus legitimate plugin brand that did some nasty evildoing was Tone2 :bow:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  6. PsychatoR

PsychatoR Newbie

Ilok licence manager is safe then?