Can I get some critique on a couple of tracks

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Aural Abuser, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Aural Abuser

Aural Abuser Member

Hi all,
    New member here, first post, been lurking as a guest for a fair while though.

Here are just a handfull of original tracks. These mostly start as me just doodling with a synth, building up loops and layers and stretching them out to what I regard as a sustainable amount of listening time, adding automation and variations and mixing on the go. There is no particular attention to genre they just evole into what they are till I start running out of steam. At which point I set up whatever I need from Ozone on the end and call it done.
    I dont get much feedback outside of close friends and family so would appreciate any comments, good or bad (i'm not delicate).

Electronic, pop vibe.

Soundtrack type thing.

This last one i wrote as some form of Jungle/D&B way back in the 90's in a tracker program on an Atari ST. Copied all the samples and remade it in Ableton as a learning exercise.

thanks in advance for any feedback.

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Best geek avatar ever :rofl:

The tracks sound nice :wink: