Can anyone please share decent Kuassa presets?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Justin-Cydeher, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Justin-Cydeher

Justin-Cydeher Kapellmeister

The presets that come with these amps are pretty lame, the links to presets are all dead, its a dead end for this company if they cant produce better presets.

Can anyone please share a collection of presets for caliburn, vermilion, creme and matchlock?

thanks

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

4. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

Make your own presets.
    Start by modifying ones close to what you want to get them closer and once you know what you're doing you can design from scratch.
    If you don't know what you're doing, just turn knobs and see what happens:woot:

5. Justin-Cydeher

you really dont know how to use an amp do you? lol
    I know how to dial a tone-sweet spot etc, but if your gonna tell me that I should fiddle with one claiming to be a marshall just to find a decent hum bucker sweet spot myself especially if your KUASSA that would explain why they are irrelevant or why no ne knows about them...they need to have decent presets and way better ambassadors then those shlupts on YouTube going bald.

ive been on this page and there are no presets for caliburn by anyone, furthure more all the links are dead accept a set that is general and very very poor in preset quality, I did get way better tones with this amp then any of the presets which is why I am asking how is it possible some people actually even know about this company with such amateur websites?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Justin-Cydeher

I got tons of presets from this poor guy i think is on Russia, incase you guys want here is the link (and they are very good)
    for metal
    And