Can anybody help me, I want to download videos from Faderpro on their website with my account? I can

Discussion in 'Education' started by dinfluence7, Mar 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dinfluence7

dinfluence7 Newbie

Can anybody help me, I want to download videos from Faderpro on their website with my account?
    I can watch the video..but how can i get it on my hadrdisk?

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

You will need to do a screen recording if that does not work. Most people use OBS or Camtasia.

5. dinfluence7

dinfluence7 Newbie

Really? that will take a lot of time..like 4 hours almost.. Thanks for your answer!!

6. dinfluence7

dinfluence7 Newbie

7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

there is different downloaders as browser addons, which can read media links embedded into pages. (JD2 failes to find these links, but once those links are found you can download them with JD2)

i am using Flash Video Downloader, which find quite a lot links.

Other idea is to look for the actual player link.

There there is the storage tab in every browser, which also lists which media is downloaded/streamed.

Hopefully FaderPro has the video not encrypted? Like NF and others do, then yeah you are left with recording it manual.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. dinfluence7

dinfluence7 Newbie

Faderpro videos are private....
    But i will try your solutions

9. dinfluence7

dinfluence7 Newbie

Thank you

10. dinfluence7

dinfluence7 Newbie

Thanks

11. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

hi! what I did when i got free total acces on groove3 (great page with great content !! worth the dollars invest there) , its there i have just a 1 month free all-pass and there i put hands on works. so what i did its download the "internet download manager" ( they let u use the full for 30 days trial, nice! ) and with the "extension" for browers ( for this case i use firefox, i usually use brave ) and then when i click play, instantly appears a box with "Download video", click there, i have a pre-config to save on a location on my computer and just jumps direct to the end of the video and click the box, save, jump at the end of the video , and loop myself there... i take all the content i can xD in one month... i mean... literally i take every video xddd... what i wanna get in other time its the books.. but they are using a brilliant way... the OCR way of reading. so its kind of extrem hard to get those in one click. im keeping searching one program can do that.

So in resume:
    -Download "internet download manager"
    -Pay for one month all-acces
    -Start to download every video while u can XD.
    -Be patient and dont bother to place the name while u download... the video itself have a name after its beggins... just download and if u want to get more "organized" then place the name.
    just a recomendation.

12. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

since I'm here... could you say that you recommend faderport? I mean...groove3 I totally recommend it...it's like an almost infinite library with excellent content that I didn't see in many places...except some videos on the sister site xD

13. clone

clone Audiosexual

The Faderport videos are quite good. Check the recent one with Nicky Romero.

Ask Videos are also good. They are from sites like Macprovideo.com etc, but the content all comes from the same company.

You should check scene releases and see if what you are going to bother screen ripping is not already done. And for some of these instructional video websites, rather than screen ripping; you can use Tamperdata and just dl them from the servers. It sucks to watch a entire video to rip it, only to find out you could already high speed download it.

14. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

ill keep that in mind about faderport then !

well that was the greatest about groove3, i dont need to watch the entire video, just skip to the end and start the loop faster than never !

15. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

16. Recoil

Recoil Guest

17. Jimsam

Jimsam Newbie

18. zign

zign Newbie

Easily convert youtube videos to btclod and download them in the highest quality with the OnlyMP3 youtube converter tool It is a free youtube to mp3 converter for PC and Mobile.