Can A DAW Be Cracked To Use Windows 7?

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Crevice9, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Samplitude Pro x5\6 still works on Windows 7 x64 :hifive:, M.2 SSD the same.

Edit:
    PS. I have spare parts for this computer for 10 years :winker:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. statik

statik Audiosexual

just make a VM of win10 on win7

or get a mac (haha! you cant hurt me! i'm protected by the awesome powers of duckgafferducttape!!)

3. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Nice, I've never heard of that being possible before.

Thanks to everyone's to responses above me telling me to get into Win10 now, I was starting to feel like it's time already. :yes:

4. statik

statik Audiosexual

dude, i havent used windows in years and even i upgraded that unused bootcamp partition to windows10 (ever since FL studio went OSX) and i didnt even need to use gaffa

5. Howard Carpendale

Howard Carpendale Platinum Record

6. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

Well I personally had to go in and cut off Microsoft's balls with group policies on my W10 machine because to keep a system running smooth is a dance of love on a 3 legged stool :disco: the audio interface, the OS, the DAW... and here comes Microsoft, coming in disguised like a drunk skank in a bar lookin' for her man, swingin' updates at my love dance stool until she finally knocks it over... just won't stop.

Crazy bitch...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. dondada

dondada Rock Star

so whats the problem?

8. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

9. clone

clone Audiosexual

I am on a Mac so I'm not going to read 5 pages. sorry if already asked. has anyone tried running the infamous version of SX on a modern machine? there was alot of music done on it.

10. Shirvami1

Shirvami1 Guest

hello from 2021 windows 7 without updates, all plugins work a lot on it Arturia, NI, Izotope, Ableton, Xfer, Meldaproduction, Fabfilter, Asio4all VERSION 2.15 (BETA 2), Autotune, Reveal Sound, a lot of things work, most developers are not officially they support, but they also don’t deny the work, they just don’t give a guarantee of stability, By the way, Melodyne doesn’t work for me at all. Cakewalk by bandlab and Waves, when they start, they show a window like you are using the old version, but they work well. I think now there is a step-by-step transition to the new system. but since Microshit creates stupid unstable systems for a few more years, you can stay on Windows 7

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. dondada

dondada Rock Star

12. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

There's a LOT of problems. If you're so sensitive that that response offended you, you have problems you need to address of your own. :suicide:

Might want to begin by reading the information in the link that was provided :bash:

13. fuziohm

fuziohm Ultrasonic

i installed cubase 11 on a windows 10, then draged the full folder to windows 7 in another system on same pc and it worked fine!
    But i don't know if next updates will work, so i give up cubase after 15 years, and give up trying this shit studio one also.

Yes, i don't care also with you super ultra fancy updated system. i will stay in windows 7 for a long time too, using my lovely windows 98 skin.

14. dondada

dondada Rock Star

so you are using a usb 1.1 device?
    its time to upgrade baby:hahaha: hahahahahah

:rofl:you should take your own advice :facepalm:

15. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

You obviously haven't graduated to words yet :unsure: I'll paint you a little picture. Would you like me to sing you a little song too? :trolls:

[​IMG]

16. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

Your level of stupid has no end does it? :unsure:

It even shows it in the picture! :woot: 24-bit/96kHz FireWire interface :bash:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  17. dondada

dondada Rock Star

whats the last sentence retard:goodpost:here i´ll help
    win10 1809

.ps
    the only thing that doesnt work is a usb1.1 device in that list
    why you need to tell about your old gears performance is a mystery
    just like your pErSonAL reasons!
    you conduct yourself like a true loser
    good luck with that:no:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  18. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

As I said there's no end to your stupidity and I'm not here to help you comprehend the basics, figure it out on your own (which you won't), I'm done with your enormous level of void.

:trashing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  19. Talula

Talula Rock Star

and what exactly is the fault of the developers from microsoft? do you think they should stop releasing new operating systems and improve the current ones? the fact that some third-party products were released many years ago and discontinued, sold out long ago and do not generate income are the problems of the third-party manufacturer. focusrite decided not to waste resources on updating legacy products and stopped supporting them - a common policy of all manufacturers.

a few years ago, apple "buried" 32-bit applications for macos and began to release a 64-bit operating system with support for only 64-bit applications. a huge number of users perceived this news negatively, including me. some software developers have decided not to update some of their products. some applications are not needed at all (for example, 32 lives). waiting for updates for products from closed software manufacturers was pointless, of course. after waiting 2-3 months, I nevertheless made a decision: either replace the applications I needed with 64-bit analogs, or just say goodbye to outdated applications. of course, I hated the manufacturers who refused to return the money to me for the licenses that had become useless and lost a certain amount of money. but if at the same time I blamed apple for my financial losses and said that now macos sucks, it would be just stupid, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  20. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Thank you Talua for your experience report.

I've also seen many corporate bankruptcies ...! Then bought a 4K monitor.

Now have 3 DAW's:
    1. PreSonus Studio One for all 4K ready plugins
    2. Cakewalk Sonar for not 4K ready plugins
    3. Image Line - Studio 11 for all 32 bit plugins

I found it good that the company Waves has made all plug-in 4K monitor ready. Arturia did a great job too.
    The company UVI even answered all emails and the experience 4K resize was even included there.