Camel Audio Alchemy Libraries

Discussion in 'Software' started by mlb4sheaz, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Lol, you'll be lucky to find human intelligence here, nevermind artificial. :)

2. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

Good point. I'll post a list this evening. They are all v1.5 versions with the newer features, all have been modified from purchased versions and all work with legit Alchemy 1.55. Many of them are ones that had earlier version warez releases but i think there's a few here that haven't been released in any form.

Unfortunately this isn't one of them, i was really hoping to get this too. But there's still time... Have you got any you want to contribute?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  3. KabukiMan-Sanjo

KabukiMan-Sanjo Noisemaker

I've got 5 soundbanks (v1.50) that might help with the collection, sent you a PM phatboy303.

4. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

Just added another one, we're up to 13 of them now. If we can get a couple more then we'll be past the halfway mark. Here's the list:

biolabs Dark Space
    biolabs Light Space
    Dream Voices
    Dubstep
    Electronic Bass
    Guitar Mutations
    Himalaya Pads
    Luftrum Ambient
    Iceland
    Junkie XL
    Steamworx
    Viral Outbreak
    Water

All v1.50, all working with Alchemy 1.55. These will be public by the end of the week, in the meantime if anyone has any that are missing please join in and drop me a message.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  5. fup4000

fup4000 Newbie

Unfortunately this isn't one of them, i was really hoping to get this too. But there's still time... Have you got any you want to contribute?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do!

6. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

I'll be honest, I'm a bit lazy to read the 4 pages but as far as I see here (last comments) looks like you guys are trying to share somehow the libraries. I got this ones:

Abstractum
    Abstractum II ***
    Arp Dimensions
    Atmospheric
    BigTone
    biolabs
    biolabs Dark Space
    Cinematic
    DanceTrance
    Dream Voices
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Elevations
    Factory (I think this one comes by default with Alchemy but don't remember now)
    Himalaya Pads
    Himalaya Vintage
    Junkie XL
    Luftrum Ambient
    Odeon
    Planet Earth
    Viral Outbreak
    Winter

*** This one actually cannot use it because I have v1.25 and requires a higher version, which leads me to ask if anybody knows where to get any higher version. I searched but couldn't find it anywhere.

Once said that, if anybody is interested in some of these let me know.

7. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

that is the latest version that i could ever find as well. i saw mention of 1.55 in a post above. but i've never found that version.

8. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Same for me, I'm using 1.25.
    Maybe Phatboy303 can help with version 1.55?

9. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

Alchemy 1.55 hasn't been cracked, at least not publicly. I recall R2R said they have it ready but they would only release it once they have all the v1.50 soundbanks. This project is completely separate from theirs, the main point of setting it up is to collect and modify the 1.50s to work with any legit copy of Alchemy. Although if we can get close to completing it, maybe R2R will then release what they have, who knows?

Cheers Sonny, it looks like you have the older v1.00 banks there, as i mentioned above this is an effort to collect the v1.50 banks, maybe if we have any gaps left later on they will come in useful. I'd also like to avoid the third-party ones for now otherwise the list would become huge! :)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  10. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

Any more willing to contribute to the collection? The release date is looming and we're not complete yet, there's been a couple more offers but we still need more, drop me a message if you have anything to put in. Remember, just v1.50 banks for now.

In particular, we especially need to get Artificial Intelligence. This one seems quite rare, if there's even the slightest possibility you can get hold of a copy, please contact me ASAP.

11. gorri

gorri Ultrasonic

Probably dumb question, but will these be compatible with "new" Alchemy in logic?

Thanks

12. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

You're doing a sterling job phatboy303!

Yes, the old patches will load in the Logic version, however, there is not a lot of point, as the Logic version already comes with the vast bulk of this content, which has already been tweaked a bit for the new version.

So it's of more use to existing 1.5x Alchemy owners, really...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

Thanks dkny, the whole thing feels quite therapeutic really, I think I'm finally getting some closure.

Of course, none of this would be happening without you posting the original info, or without the donations from the community. It's really good to see people chipping in what they can. I'm waiting on a couple more right now and it looks like we're getting closer to the target. :)

14. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Perhaps one can also chip in the trial installer for Alchemy 1.55 for mac and PC? I can probably crack it myself. Or at least I will try.

15. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Or any installer for Alchemy 1.5 :mates:

16. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

there are no trial except Alchemy Player 1.5 with alchemy trial but not all features from Alchemy full are included .

Alchemy Full 1.5.5 its still hard embedded encrypted watermarked , second those watermarks are also the unlock of the full one , simple removing does not work , it needs to fill with true data .

good luck

17. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

I'm not sure that this would work but i think if you were to install Alchemy Player which still comes bundled with Computer Music and copy the factory samples folder from the 1.25 crack into the appropriate location on your Player install you should be able to use most of the presets in this collection.

Many of theses libraries come with their own samples but some patches use the factory content also. The Player versions of the libraries include the relevant factory samples but only one of these banks is actually a Player version. I think I've got an old laptop with Player installed on it so i might try it if i get time, maybe not before these are done though.

18. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

Okay, so here's where we are at. I'm still waiting on a couple of donations and its looking unlikely that i will have them here ready for a release this weekend. Furthermore, some of the contributors have been testing the stuff that I've sorted and there may be an issue with a few presets and the factory content. On top of this, i'm curious to work out if i can get everything working with the Player version of Alchemy.

I really didn't want to delay the release again but considering all the above, i think it is worth it. The last two donations will add quite a bit more content and obviously i don't want to release something that doesn't work. So I think the best thing is to hold onto this for a few more days. I hope everyone can understand my reasoning on this.

19. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

That's fine by me, do it right, not do it quick! ;)

20. phatboy303

phatboy303 Ultrasonic

It looks like these will all work with Alchemy Player 1.55 as long as the factory soundbank 1.50 is installed. Getting the factory presets to work with Player is still an issue but I think I have solved that one too.

I am still open to donations, there is still time to contact me if you have something. In particular, Artificial Intelligence will make some very generous people very happy.