CALENDAR

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tzzsmk, Jun 22, 2020.

1. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

omg I just noticed there's a calendar on sister site, my life is complete now :chilling:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Lemmy

Lemmy Audiosexual

upload_2020-6-22_19-15-29.jpeg
    fuckin nice, isn`t it ?

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:hillbilly:It is not a calendar, it is a time machine. you can travel to the past and see what you missed on that day that you were having sex with the fat ugly girl you met on Tinder. There was a time when you could also travel into the future, and be able to see what would be posted. That feature was disabled by @SAiNT because the developers were filing DMCA Takedown Notices in advance to prevent the release of shit we have not even seen. That is exactly what happened with the BIOSTFU Tool that unlocks Soothe 2.

Edit: Please stop sending me PMs asking for the BIOSTFU Tool. Read the rules. It is illegal to link or share w4r3z here. Thank you

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

6. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Fucked up, isn't it?
    Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 20.02.35.png

7. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I told you to not steer to far off in your time travel adventures. I think you fell into a black hole. This should come as a warning to those who want to take a trip to the future to find out if @Olymoon continues to be the moderator. I have traveled into the future as far as 2045, and @Olymoon was still the moderator. Only change I noticed was that the new Administrator was Foster911. I read that he won the mega lotto, and offered @SAiNT $700 million for AudioZ and AudioSex. With that money, @SAiNT opened a foundation and donates legit programs to the poor all over the world. Indeed, he will be the recipient of the Nobel Peace Price. On the other hand, Foster 911 has been taking revenge on all the members that made fun at his music, criticized his threads, and called him a troll. He rules with an iron fist, and has 234 bots to assist @Olymoon in his battle with perverts like @Xupito dad, @Xupito The Second, @Xupito The Third, and so on up until @Xupito The 100th. It seems like @Xupito was fucking every chick from Tinder, and was getting them pregnant. I also noticed I will be banned for launching a well deserved bitch attack on some members that ....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

I just thought we had a month of Sundays. Which means there's more chance of the unexpected happening?!
    But yeah, I guess I went too far forward.
    Coming from now, I didn't even have the neural add-ons to download Waves Twenteen, let alone use it.
    There was a new computer hardware dev called Micro Winplesoft Macindows.
    I had an argument with @Xupito The 47th about the good old days when there was more than one vendor for computer hardware, and I was accused of being non-unified and a dualist just for bringing up the past and suggesting that choice was a good thing.
    So they didn't believe in good or bad, yet seemed happy to decide I was 'bad' for having a different point of view to them.
    So some things hadn't changed, at least in the dimension I experienced. It may have been a parallel universe, I don't know.
    I mean, look at my calendar now! It's totally linear!
    Maybe I picked up a future browser cookie?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

The calendar will be changed in the next coming version of sister site.