Cableguys TimeShaper 3 FREE With Any Loopcloud Subscription Plan

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Hazen, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

"Timeshaper 3 for free!
    For a limited time, you can get your hands on the mighty Timeshaper 3 by Cableguys for free with any Loopcloud subscription."

I really like the Shaperbox by Cableguys and Timeshaper is their module for all time based effects, including an advanced version of their popular Halftime effect. Unfortunately I have run out of Loopcloud Trial subscriptions, but maybe interesting for others here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Barry T

Barry T Producer

Remember that existing members can also take advantage of these deals. They've given out some pretty cool plugins so far.

4. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

Sorry guys, since this free code is only for those who payed for the subscription, asking for it has to be seen as a warez request.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

Yes, I agree: we shouldn't request codes here. This seems to be a legal greyzone (I wouldn't say that it's equal to a Warez request though).

But of course if anyone decides to post the code here, this is not something that can be prevented. The mods are not expected to be constantly monitoring each and every one of the thousands of threads on this forum. Of course, once you notice it, you will have to act and remove it. But since as Mods you have so much stuff to do, I assume that it will take a while until you become aware?

6. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

Prevented, not.

Yes and more. Let me explain. PA membership is for free, so posting their redeem codes is not warez linking. Loopcloud subscription is not for free so requesting that code has to be seen as a warez request (because you'll only get it when you've indirectly payed for it) and therefore posting it would've to be seen as a warez link - and that's not a good idea. So please, don't do it.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

does it work with trial subs?

8. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

Yes, it used to work. But now they recognise if you use a payment method (eg a specific PayPal account) that has already been used, even if you create a new trial account for 'Loopcloud. At least that was the case last time I tried...

9. Smøkkimau5

Smøkkimau5 Ultrasonic

Then it turns out that this post is useless if it is not provided for free, here you only have to pay.

10. Hazen

Hazen Rock Star

You could do a free trial subscription of Loopcloud if you haven't done that before. This way you would get it for free.