Bye bye R2R ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by trz303, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trz303

trz303 Producer

No new release since two weeks, seems that R2R were pretty serious when they wrote : "We are very sorry to inform you that we don't share our special works anymore".

Any opinion ?

3. complete

complete Producer

Imho,closed!

4. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

why else would the write that? :rofl:
    opinion? about time. they seemed to have lost the fun in it...
    so now there is room for someone else to release great stuff for us.... and yes, I'm sure someone is already trying *yes*

5. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Opinion - Don't Blame them *no*

Rather than speculate just be thankful for the thousands of great releases they were kind enough to share with the public at all :bow:

6. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

I would be more than happy to see a team like openssh in the windows world.

7. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

Bye bye thread?

8. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

:wink:

9. mono

mono Audiosexual

Did you read all the txt from them,

No matter what happens, we don't
    stop reversing or releasing. We just keep them to internal world
    when we feel it's not fair. When we get enough, we start sharing
    again. It's fuckin simple.

ps, what part of that did you not under-stand :excl:

10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

read the last NFO and you will see whats going on. (ohh wait most of the leechers dont know how to open a nfo file: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+open+a+nfo+file+file+with+ascii+art)

i will close the thread now.

bye, bye!

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It might be fun to work on a puzzle but that's a personal victory and cracking a program and cracking for this length of time are two different things. I don't know how you think that sharing work with unappreciative douchebags that then go on to milk it for big bucks, blame teams for their own inability to read instructions or make requests before even saying thanks is fun. They didn't lose the fun, you guys destroyed it with your childish self-centered attitudes. If you think it's so fun then why the hell aren't you sharing anything? And they haven't stopped sharing...they've stopped sharing with YOU. For some of us the releases are still ongoing. You see the internal world actually has respect for their shares and in that environment it brings the enjoyment back into the game because fun and P2P go hand in hand about as much as shit and a sandwich do. I actually used to believe in the P2P ideology because it did a lot for me through this avenue but the more I spend here the more I realize that it's imperative to stop it as soon as is humanly possible because this method of distribution is no longer healthy.

The really scary thing to me is that you don't realize how disrespectful the comments you've been making are and how it sounds like they're coming from some butthurt infant. How egotistical and utterly moronic to believe that there are a line of people out there just waiting to serve ingrate leechers for free. I don't know how far you have to have your head up your own ass to think that way but it's a feat. Do you think this threatens the teams somehow? They don't give a crap about your wannabe prohackers, where were they in the last decade huh? Nobody here is gonna hold a candle to the body of work that this team has put out. And if you really feel that way then sit waiting, it's gonna be a long time. It really shows how little you know about the scene because if you actually had an iota of an idea you would realize that it was R2R (under a different name) that created the P2P scene in the first place along with a few others and if it weren't for them you would've had dick for all these years because nobody else would have been consistently dealing with this surreal bullshit at personal risk to themselves. And the fact that they didn't even have competition for such a period of time really proves this. Even with them there has been a lot of worry that the P2P scene is slowly dying. Now that the majority of teams are joining in this cause, forget about it.

Dumb ass comments like this really drive home how little respect the teams get from the people that they have so faithfully been serving all these years and if it were up to me I would tell you to get bent. How dare you! I'm gonna start collecting these responses and making sure they get to where they need to go because you don't deserve the teams. I hope someone makes a new scene where we can finally filter out this noise.

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Now I know what to say to you if I ever have to kick you out of here. :rofl:

Everyone
    Everyone that replied to this thread except Kwissbeats and Mr Psanter will be getting some unreleased shares that I'm prepping special for you guys because I respect all of you and because you respect those that have sacrificed so much for so little all these years and stand in support of an unpopular decision knowing that it's the right thing to do even if in the end that means less releases for you. That takes character. So as Discover would say: VIP Best For The Best. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.