Buying: UL Coupon 48hr/1 month

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Cav Emp, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I tried to buy a month of premuim UL or RG time and found out that they don't accept prepaid cards. I don't have any bitcoins and I'm not gonna pay them from my actual credit card or bank transfer so they can enroll me in auto-renew or something stupid. I'm not gonna go bug Cat for a freebie, so here's my offer: send me a UL coupon and I'll paypal you what I would have paid them for it. 1 month is preferred if anyone's got one. 48 hour is fine too.

3. monochrom3

monochrom3 Ultrasonic

not quite sure what your problem is, ul.to offers Paysafecard as a payment option :)

And another pro tip from me, why don't you take a look at buying some traffic from an OCH like premium.to? They offer pretty cheap packages (125GB download traffic for 5€, and that includes uploaded AND rapidgator!). and you can pay via paypal :)

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I was actually planning on sending over a 48 hour Uploaded coupon to make life easier for you so perfect timing. I'll have that ready for you in a minute. :yes:

5. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Hold up. I think ned's got me covered. I don't know how these things work but I don't want you to waste one.

Man everyone's jumping to help :) now I just feel guilty

6. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

I also get such coupons now and then so if you need one, write me a pm - I never use them.

7. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Ohh that's neat about the aggregate premium things! I saw the paysafecard option but that wasn't what I'd already loaded my money onto :dunno: I wasn't aware of anyone that wouldn't take paypal lol. Thanks for the tip though!

See.. this is what I'm talking about. You guys rock. I do my best to avoid asking anyone for a handout and everyone rushes in to help. :mates:

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Nothing to feel guilty about, that's what they're for. I was planning on sending you one anyway, I just got caught up in some work. I would use mine because it will expire in less than 2 days and @ned944 might have more time before it needs to be activated for his. He can always donate his coupon to the forums and I'll make sure that someone else will get one. Anyway, I already sent it out so you're stuck. :bleh:
    So why not send them to me? I give them out to helpful members as a small way of saying thanks.

9. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Aww shucks you guys...:bow:

10. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Hey I would like to buy some of uploaded with paypal too...

11. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

Why don't you use paysafecard? It's available on nearly evey gas station and it's absolutely anonym.
    Paypal isn't available anymore.

Atm all my coupon codes are expired. When I extend my account next time,
    I'll send it to you.

12. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

At the time I fillled my prepaid card I wasn't aware that there were special prepaid cards that would be accepted while others wouldn't. Next time I'll try to find a paysafecard but at the moment I've got some money sitting on a different brand of prepaid card that apparently isn't as good

It's not like I'm asking them for credit. They won't accept the card even though there's already money on it. What could be simpler than that? :dunno: