Buying Soothe, Problem with Other (cracked) Plugins?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tommy2Late, Nov 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Tommy2Late

Tommy2Late Noisemaker

Hi Folks!

Id like to buy soothe. Must activate it offline as music PC is offline. Did any of you bought soothe and installed it while having a Lot of cracked Stuff on (an offline) PC?
    I guess its unlike that a Original soothe makes a cracked gullfoss Stop working for example ...but still wanted to ask, maybe the protection of soothe interfere with cracked protection of Other Plugins? Best, Tom

3. kindleman

kindleman Member

u should be fine tom, enjoy

4. Project_AD

Project_AD Member

Soothe uses ilok, so just activate your license to your ilok and that's it

5. signalflow

signalflow Rock Star

Sooth is over priced. Voxengo TEOTE is better and cheaper.

6. Ballz

Ballz Producer

That is your opinion and possibly a bad one depending on how you look at it. I use Soothe very often. Its definitely one of my most used plugins and most people who own it will tell you the same. It is fairly expensive but that doesn't mean its overpriced. It's worth the cost if it is used a lot IMO. Yea there's alternatives but they don't do the same thing as Soothe..

7. Voekit

Voekit Producer

Considering the excellent UI of Soothe2, their development cost should be higher...not to mention the additional cost of using PACE protection technology. Generally, products using PACE iLOK tend to be more expensive than 129 US dollars, regardless of quality.

8. Brendon

Brendon Member

In the past, I had Soothe with various cracks and there was no problem. It's absolutely worth the price. Also, I would recommend Spiff, my favorite transient shaper by a country mile.

9. jimbeam

jimbeam Member

i did my own comparisons with soothe and dseq, i almost brouht them to null, results with dseq are pretty similar, soothe is no go for me from the price tag, i will try teote to