Buying Female Vocal Services

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by NeverenoghFun, Aug 18, 2019.

1. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

@NeverenoghFun, your post took me 2 years back. I had great songs (as my thought), nice melodies and wonderful lyrics. All I was need a female singer to sing them. In addition, my budget was also low but still higher than yours.

If you listen my advice, don't do that. It's gonna be cheap work at the end. You are talking about an album. So it's gonna be in the digital world as a product of yours. When people wonder about you, they'll find and listen that album. They'll got ideas about you when they hear those sounds. Think bigger and have patience. You're working for this project for years? You need more years to save more money. Always keep the quality. To do that properly, save more money and hire a singer who deserve that amount. Every singer is not for you. You need a specific voice for your album. She's gonna be your introducer. She will give life to your songs. Think like that and don't waste your songs.

2. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

I usually hire a girl for other services, and then afterwards I ask if she can sing :wink: