Buying a new external SSD

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Valnar, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Valnar

Valnar Rock Star

Okay so, I get the warning triangle too with that patch, but everything works just fine, do I even need to be worried now?
    Maybe it'll lag out in the context of a composition? I have like 28 days money back guarantee anyways so it's no big deal.

Off topic question: Do the EW Spaces convolution reverbs have a Spring reverb patch? I was sure I've seen it somewhere but can't find it now, was probably just hallucinating :D (I mean Altiverb has one so I was convinced... whatever)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  2. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

No Spring Reverb ...this is only a convolution reverb engine.

Welcome to Spaces II Spaces II is EastWest’s highly-anticipated sequel to Spaces, the top-selling convolution reverb engine which set a new standard in impulse recording techniques. Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, Spaces II includes 353 brand new reverbs recorded in churches, concert halls, opera houses, catacombs, train stations, recording studios, and warehouses. It includes a new streamlined user interface, new control features, and all the reverbs from the first Spaces, making Spaces II the most powerful and versatile convolution reverb engine on the market.

http://media.soundsonline.com/manuals/EW-Spaces-II-User-Manual.pdf

3. Valnar

Valnar Rock Star

Altiverb is convolution too but has a Spring reverb preset :)

4. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Spring Reverb Madness!