Buy Refx Nexus 2 with more members

Discussion in 'Software' started by michaelbrac, Sep 25, 2016.

1. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

Hello
    who want to join group buy for Refx Nexus 2 .
    we will open one email account for all the buyers.
    more members less money.
    money will transfer to one member that he can buy with visa gift and he will transfer the license to the members.
    if u r intresting write here.
    thx

3. Impressive

Impressive Guest

This is not possible because Nexus2 requires a USB eLicenser dongle in order to run. It has to be PLUGGED IN to the computer in order to run the software. The USB eLicenser to a computer with Nexus2 on it is like an ignition key to the car. You cannot use it on more than one computer simultaneously. Take my word for it. I'm a proud Nexus2/ReFX customer. I even ate lunch with Manuel (the developer of Nexus2) once. Those guys are super protective of their software. They are very passionate about their content/products. They will stop at nothing to make sure their products are safe from piracy. You have to admit, it's worked pretty well. 7 years later & it still has not been fully cracked like, let's say Omnisphere is. Omnisphere 2 was cracked in like 3 weeks. LOL. Nexus2 was cracked in 2010, when it wasn't dongle protected & it was really pathetic sounding. Nowadays, the rompler has plenty of useful sounds in it that aren't used by the mainstream EDM tedium.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

how do u know? can u point me where its writeen?

5. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Read a little more on their website. Just do some googling. Google "Nexus2 group buy" or something like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

2.17 Do I need a new activation code when re-installing Nexus2 / installing on a new computer?
    No, you will not need a new activation code. Your Nexus2 activation code is for the one-time download of your Nexus2 license; once your license has been downloaded, it remains on your USB-eLicenser.

When installing Nexus2 on a new computer, install normally, skipping only the step where you would enter your activation code to download your Nexus2 license. Instead of doing this, simply insert the USB-eLicenser that already contains your license.

Keep in mind that although you can use Nexus2 on multiple computers, you cannot use a single Nexus2 license on multiple computers simultaneously.

Sorry for that

7. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

Refx r greedy.
    lets wait maybe it will come out with r2r.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

LoL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

If u r making money from it , u r r ight. the sound may to old ??
    or not ? because pepole still use nord lead 2 and 1 and making albums.

10. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

Can't happen because the master keyfile is locked to the serial number of your dongle which means that only the person who bought the software can use it.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. mouse

mouse Member

Dongles are there for a reason. They allow the legit owner to use the program on as may computers as they want but only one at a time. The licence code is useless to anyone else. Dongles are an emotive point in the community but when they work they do a good job of protecting the IP. (Usually). Forgetting/losing to take one to or back from the studio or it gets damaged is a real pain though.

12. vicnandez1986

vicnandez1986 Newbie

Yes but u forget something, you can buy a Dongle usb licenser an copy the refx nexus 2 activation code in to it so its possible to use simultaniusly in several computers

13. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Are you guys talkn bout v2.2?

Just i often see threads like this and ive found myself a bit puzzled..
    Coz ive had 2.2 on my System for the last 2 years nearly...
    And though i deleted my install , i think i still got the setup for win/mac wth a heap of expansions on a spare drive....

Unless im completly misreading the situation
    You guys are welcome to it all provided i still got the setup for it all... ............"a likely probability"
    Plus u Aint gotta a pay me a thing.....

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  14. vicnandez1986

vicnandez1986 Newbie

We´re talking about the legal version not the piracy ones

15. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Ahh ....ok then.....

No problem ... No problem guys.....

For The record im bout to delete it all all and didnt realise i still had it to be quite honest..
    By all means if the versions weve all been using arent good good enough for you , i struggle to see why youd communicate this on what is essentially a "warez website"

16. vicnandez1986

vicnandez1986 Newbie

17. Jambuw

Jambuw Member

I totally miss your point, you somehow think it is acceptable to "group buy" a piece of software. You then take offense when someone from this site offers you a cracked version. Where's the logic??? Based on your logic, its ok to break into someones' house as long as you sweep up the glass. haha.............

18. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

yes i have a usb dongle and it has to be plugged to run nexus 2.7.4

19. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

why u guys likes nexus? its not that good, spire slynth serum kontakt are much better or diva or zebra

20. 6ixcore

6ixcore Producer

Loads of free time brain farts