buttons m audio keystation 49 Mk3

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Goodmusic, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Goodmusic

Goodmusic Newbie

hello,

I have the m audio keystation 49 Mk3, and i would like to use the buttons (REC, play, left,right,)
    I joined a pic
    link: https://imgur.com/5GQbTrd

I use fl studio

thanks to help me

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  3. Goodmusic

Goodmusic Newbie

up (i forgot to put the image link)

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

hey, I only cut and paste you this information trying to be helpful and get you started with what to Google yourself. please, don't push your luck. I know nothing about this device, other than that I would not use one personally. That said, it will probably work for 20 years being an m-audio. But I'd sh*tcan it now and save myself the time from the YT reviews of it. :facepalm: If you get this working first try, I have some Lottery numbers for you to play today.

What is Mackie/HUI?
    Mackie/HUI is a control surface protocol initially developed by Mackie and Digidesign for use with the Mackie Control Surfaces, like the Mackie Control Universal. The protocol was then adopted by many DAWs to allow compatibility with the hardware. Since then, it's become common for other controllers and keyboards to emulate this protocol to help users map out their control surfaces more universally and without hassle.

The Keystation MK3 series can send Mackie/HUI messages from the transport and directional controls to help you easily map to your favorite DAW.

How to Use Mackie-Compatible Controllers with DAWs

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022