buddys , I need wineasio.dll x64 !!! anyone ???

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jeen, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jeen

Jeen Producer

i'm workin on something that could be very cooool...not only for me :winker:
    i almost done the job but i need wineasio.dll.so for Windows-64bit
    and christmas will be sweet :mates:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I've tried to fond it for you, but I'm not even sure that it exist, This is from wineasio's web site:

"On a 64 bit system with wine supporting both 32 and 64 applications, regsrv32 will register the 32 bit driver in a 64 bit prefix, use the following command to register the 64 bit driver in a 64 bit wineprefix: # wine64 regsvr32 wineaiso.dll regsvr32 registers the ASIO COM object in the default prefix "~/.wine". To use another prefix specify it explicitly, like: # env WINEPREFIX=~/asioapp regsvr32 wineasio.dll "

If there 's anything I can do to help , please tell me.

4. Jeen

Jeen Producer

ok thanks i've already red and done this .... but i didn't put wineprefix: # wine64 ...(i was confused
    with syswow64 in the console)...i'll try this ....because asio already visible in sounds settings , but doesn't launch .i've tried to compile it but stuck just at the end lol
    thanks a lot :mates:keep you in touch

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017