Bruno Mars 'Just the way' Type Breakbeats ?

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Firstedition, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Firstedition

Firstedition Newbie

Hey world.

So ive been looking for Bruno Mars 'Just the way you are' Type Breakbeats and drum samples ?

Anyone know any decent sample packs or libraries i should get ?

Bruno mars

Regards

3. Mental Exchange Department

Mental Exchange Department Newbie

4. futureb

futureb Newbie

Hi, ignore the unhelpful answers dude. Why do people bother to spend the time writing unhelpful posts??
    Right! The main beat isn't that complex. Its around 109bpm and mostly comprised of a kick on your first beat (1) and a snare on your second (2) although this does change like at 56 seconds where we end up with a kick on beats (1)(2)(3)&(4). The movement in the beat mainly comes from the pattern played out by the closed high hat and the ghost kicks.

I found this site for you, which gives you a sort of karaoke/midi version of the tune. On the right hand side of the page it lets you mute the piano, vocal,pads/strings etc... And listen to the the beat in isolation! Do this and concentrate on that high hat rhythm and those ghost kicks, bring up your DAW and start programming those beats!

Hope this helps, not sure which DAW you are using, but if you get totally stuck I'm sure one of us will help you out and maybe knock together a demo file(If you mention which daw you are using).

5. Firstedition

Firstedition Newbie

Hi mate. Thanks for your feedback. I use logic pro btw. Im actaully looking for one-shot samples. Like 60s or 70s one-shot samples would be great for the stuff im trying to produce.
    Really great sound drums used on thoses songs. Love them

Thanks

Cee lo Green - Anyway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGe3GFWEO2I

Really great sound drums used on thoses songs. Love them

Thanks

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

+1 for an "ignore user" feature/button

If your looking for good 60's and 70's drums, I recommend the Abbey Road libs for kontakt. I've used them along with the session strings-mowtown to convincingly recreate classic soul parts for the verses. They blended with the original sample perfectly :wink:

7. remix

remix Platinum Record

Hes right...

The abbey road drums are dope for that type of vibe...

8. Ozmosis

Ozmosis Producer

Bruno Mars Multi Track

http://audioz.info/samples/multitrack-acapella/33759-download_bruno-mars-multitrack.html

But why?

;)