BRSO Articulate - Share Your Presets

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ShrekIsLove, Jan 3, 2019.

1. ShrekIsLove

ShrekIsLove Noisemaker

Few days ago I found out about a plugin for FL Studio called BRSO Articulate.

Official website:
    https://www.syntheticorchestra.com/articulate/

YouTube showcase:

It makes dealing with keyswitches sooo much easier and fun. The thing is... making presets is kind of tedious. Do any of you use it? If so, we could share our presets here. Just like people share their wallpapers: https://audiosex.pro/threads/kontakt-wallpaper-request-comments.27513/ . This way we could make lot of new presets very fast.

I've added some presets for Metropolis Ark 1, 2 and Glory Days - Big Band Horns that I found.

• Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I discovered this nice tool a while ago, and there's a beta for Reaper.
    I'd love to get my hands in the code, this is the kind of MIDI tool I'd like the most, but unfortunately you can't use VST for this (perhaps with ARA for MIDI?), so you have to program one for each DAW.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I've had it in my Fl Studio plugins list for a while and messed with it some, but got stuck trying to do something and my GUI looked different than the example given. Thanks for the reminder to give it another try :) I finally got all the Orchestra Tools libraries installed that I'd put off (including Metro ARK2).
    I doubt I will be able to offer anything useful because I am just learning.
    Amazing stuff and BRSO articulate seemed the solution to what I was trying to do with FL Studios all-so-similar pastel fiddle-faddle!
    It seemed so tedious to me (maybe knowing the keyboard shortcuts would streamline things) but my struggle led me to find BRSO :yes:

5. Snovv

Snovv Member

I may be late to the party but I guess I just want to help out (Although I don't think there are that many BRSO users out there that are new) but since there are arguably no BRSO Articulate presets out there, I'm gonna continue this thread posting my own presets of the libraries I use.
    Hopefully this helps someone in the future (Because it takes a fuck ton of time for creating these).

So here we go - I'm starting with Nucleus Strings as that is the library I'm using at the moment.

Presnt .fsc files are BRSO presets for Nucleus Violins, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses. These are made for the Multi Patches but I also think they could work for Perf patches (I've never used the perf patches).
    The volume knob is for kontakt instrument volume coz I like having control over that too. To enable it, just right click on the instrument volume, press 'lean midi automation' and then turn the brso knob. (The input port and channel should be similar in Kontakt and BRSO)

I'll be Uploading more as I make them so, again, hope it will help somebody someday.

Attached Files:

6. Snovv

Snovv Member

OK, so here we go with Nucleus Brass preset.
    Same as before, we have Trumpets, French Horn, trombone, tuba, and solo presets.

Attached Files: