Brown-nosing in your music surrounding or how to look relevant by Procrastinating

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by martel80, Jun 25, 2016.

?

Wich of thse sentences define you best ?

1. I have a guitare with 3 neck

2. On every show I thrown a middle finger to the crowd

3. Harley Davidson provide me with a free mosquitos meal every time i ride.

4. My band name start with ''The''

5. My High School years were the best years in Human History so I still were a mullet

6. I feel like a women when im not wearing black gears. Funerals are every day.

7. Devil hand signs are only as cool as Ozzy only brain cell left.

8. I broke more guitars in my amps then you will ever have seen people dancing at a weding.

9. Studs on my jacket cuz sophisticated like a beard men that never cut a tree to make his own guitare

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. martel80

martel80 Producer

Cuz Music as to feel like a Quantum Physic Theory.

Just pointing out the 47 years tardiness of certain ''musician'' that cant still assimilate the use of electronic music. :guru:

Here's another new pop song that doesnt use repetition AT ALL.

:rofl:
    Or maybe its the organic feel to the instrument....
    What about this one ?
    Clearly 2017 next pop song !

Nah, i was just sarcastic you know...i clearly prefer this :

Everytime i listen to this song it remember me all those hours playing Sega Bass Fishing or The Sims 1.

ROCK N ROLL DISTORTION EAT A BAT CUT THE THROAT OF A GOAT FUCKYEEAAAAHHHH !!!

Music power square 2 +Y x 4.13 / (a+f) r34= f2 - Y

:guru:

Oups i almost forgot...

DEVIL !!!!
    ( put some accent on the I and make it a sophisticated harmony....with wah wah and distortion through a Marshall )

3. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Are you not a native English speaker, are you trying to make arty nonsense, or are you brain-damaged from heavy Ketamine abuse as an adolescent?

• Funny x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Interesting x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  4. martel80

martel80 Producer

5. martel80

martel80 Producer

Coca Cola roller coaster

Hou hou la la laaaaaaa

6. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

High there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I'll have what he's having... then again... :unsure:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Is it...? Could it be...?:woot:
    It is! The Anti-Cyrus walks the Earth.

Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :mad:

9. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

a lot of python and rocky horror around here lately m8... :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

A Chinese toddler who never heard English in his life would make more sense in his writing than this mess.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. mageye

mageye Producer

I didn't vote on that because none of those options were relevant to myself. Also brown nosing is never good. Nor is rimming.:(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. martel80

martel80 Producer

Cuz Rockers are musician too

13. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

just because she's got a great voice & well the song is kinda funny too

14. martel80

martel80 Producer

15. Beth

Beth Guest

Starship...now there's a guilty pleasure :( :) :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. martel80

martel80 Producer

I'd feel guilty too :rofl:

17. Beth

Beth Guest

I actually 'like' it because one time I was trying to listen to 80's stuff for production techniques. It sounds very 'slick' to me.....no pun intended with the lead female singer :rofl:

...well yes i admit...it was intended :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. martel80

martel80 Producer

Its all good Beth.

I'm actualy trolling the wanaba rock star and their Harmony mater with popular urban electronic music.

I just like to call a dog a dog and to point them out.

The reason for the Brown-noser title :rofl:

Sometime people tend to forget who they realy are when judging others.

19. I kinda just wished that Grace had hung out at home the day that they recorded her vocal. It might have been their only #1 hit song, but it had nothing to do creatively with their lineage of heart felt rock and roll. She was the only one of the original band members that was left and Bernie Taupen and Elton John I believe wrote the song. Jefferson Airplane was fresh and honest, Jefferson Starship showed maturity in the writing of their material, but Starship was like a burp/fart combo while having lunch with Queen Elizabeth, less faux pas and way more, "The Queen begs your forgiveness for stepping out before dessert has been served", so don't be surprised if you don't get another invite.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  20. Beth

Beth Guest

I haven't heard much at all of Jefferson Airplane (White Rabbit maybe the only one) though I knew she was in that band after watching music documentaries about the 60's. I guess the bank balance may have been getting a bit low and someone had the idea hey lets join this new wave synth pop crap stuff ...we can have a catchy radio hit especially if we have a radio DJ talking sample at the beginning...radio stations will love it and we'll laugh all the way to the bank........hardly as you say rock n roll though I completely agree...but I hold my hands up and have to admit I really like the tracks production values. It just sounds so.... I don't know how to describe it..... maybe 'tight' and yes very slick and a sound I'd like to achieve in the 'studio' sometimes..... and it did have my toe tapping lol.

21. Can't fault the production or the performances. It might gave even won a Grammy for something. I will be right back on that, just give me a second to check it out.............Sorry to keep you waiting for so many dots. I was correct about who penned the song but didn't know that a fellow named Martin Page developed it further while Peter Wolf produced the song . It was nominated for best duo vocals but didn't win, and "in 2011, “We Built This City” landed at the top spot again on Rolling Stone’s Reader’s Poll list of the 10 Worst Songs of the ‘80s. “This could be the biggest blow-out victory in the history of the Rolling Stone Readers Poll,” the magazine noted. “You really, really, really hate ‘We Built This City’ by Starship. It crushed the competition.” I guess I wasn't and am still not alone. Bernie Tauren said about his motivation when writing the lyrics, "It was a very dark song about how club life in L.A. (he means venues for live band acts, not clubs with DJs in today' incarnation) was being killed off and live acts had no place to go. It was a very specific thing". So it was really a total and complete "sellout" by a band who were totally upfront and vocal about doing what they could do to change the paradigm and consciousness of what they saw as a military corporate America, getting back to the roots, but then flip-flopping 180°, creating a video that is a 100% disconnect with the true meaning and spirit of the song and embodying all that they actively rallied against in a previously incarnation. Paul Kanter, a founding member of the band, freaked out at the new creative direction of where the band was heading, stepped out of Jefferson Starship, sued the new band, and thankfully prohibited them from using the band name to further the travesty of traitorship to the original intent and life force of the band. That is why the album was released under the name "Starship". That is why my rant at 4am. It is a catchy toon though, using the new synths and midi programing. That bit is cool with me. That same year my friend Rick Iantosca won a production Grammy in because Jimmy Cliff went along with his idea of using synths and the new technology to drive his Cliff Hanger album. It was the first Grammy awarded for a Reggae album. I didn't like the album one bit, but for Rick it was like winning the lottery. I only congratulated him but never actually told him what I thought of it. RIP bro.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List