Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart (HELLMER Remix)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by hellmer, Sep 8, 2013.

1. hellmer

hellmer Newbie

3. chicho

chicho Newbie

Greetings! I really enjoyed that! mind if I add my two cent's? Around 1:36 You add this "bleep" There comes a point when it becomes a bit to static. You could some effects to make it more dynamic. I would modulate the pitch to rise slowly as it progress to give it this "ascending" feel. And throughout the song you use this reverb on the drums :snuffy: It really bothers my ears! (not being a jerk *no* I swear) I' am sure you're not finished, all in all I like where your taking this and have my approval :wink: looking forward to your final mix!

:break: when the main lead dropped!

4. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

hi hellmer!

great remix!

i agree with chicho about the "bleep" sound, though i think it is effected at some points throughout the song..

alot of people dont appreciate too much reverb on drum beats, or panned beats

the reverb didnt bother me though

i really liked the tortured vocal sample, was that in the origianl song or did you add it?

that's why it's so hard to critique remixes as i have no idea what the original sounds like

thanks for posting!!

:)