BRESILLA SPIRE Skin

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bresilla, Oct 28, 2014.

1. bresilla

bresilla Newbie

Thanks a lot mate. Its okay, it is good enough just to be part of this amazing community. And i am so glad that you like it.
    If you need anytime anything about UI and staff like that, just ask, i will be glad to do something for this forum :)

Thanks for feedback. Well about colors, i tried lighter fonts but then its to much contrast, however i can tell you how i changed the colors:
    If you want to change the font color you just need to open the Data_201.png file and change the colors with photoshop, photopaint or similar.
    In case you want to change the font style, you need to create another PNG files with the same pixel dimensions as Data_201.png, and then
    write the same letters as Data_201.png
    About plugin/vst name, i dont know how to change inside. Sorry.

Cheers.

2. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Hi Bresilla, Thank you very much for your answer. I'll try to modify the fonts with your method.

Let's hope that Reveal will change the way skins are handled with their plugins so you could post it legally in some skin folder or something like that.

Thank you again for your fantastic job.

Cheers

3. DDHARD

DDHARD Ultrasonic

What versions of Spire is Supported ?