BREAKING NEWS : 45% Less Car Accidents With This New Innovative Seatbelt Design!!!

Discussion in 'humor' started by Notorious Green, Jun 18, 2020.

1. The Dude

The Dude Rock Star

I agree with you about the race issue. I should have written men (in general) instead.

`Considering that most wars, massacres and atrocities were started by greedy men in the history of mankind and that their greed, ruthlessness and lack of empathy are still the reason we live in this mess today...`

I`d like to see you prove me wrong on that...

You`re right, it`s clearly not a race issue, it`s a gender issue.

And by dislike something you do it yourself, just differently, you were smart enough to deserve back your own dislike!!!.
    That`s a good joke...

You`re welcome!:bleh:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. Bermuda Triangle

Bermuda Triangle Ultrasonic

could pleas explaion all letter. if not---- you mokeing fun of comunity and you gender and sex hater of all!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I'm writing that down... :hahaha:

4. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

I solved the issue switching positions. That way I can just relax and enjoy the ride :bow:

5. recycle

recycle Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2020
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

My vrother,WHAT DID I EVEN DO to deserve THIS BRUTAL TREATMENT?!!

7. The Dude

The Dude Rock Star

Brutal treatment you say...I say you`ve just shot yourself on the foot...

Well done, Recycle!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  8. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

It's not either a gender issue...In my opinion what's at fault is simply human nature...You see, you can't expect back then much from humans...Hell you can't even expect much right now...They were pretty much like animals...Uncivilized,violent and unpredictable (in some cases) among other things...I personally believe that women are capable of doing the same things as well...Hell,they have done even worse over a freakin' man...It's just that women back to those times,were simply only destined for house chores etc etc in most places which made them more empathetic and sensitive over time...Not to mention the fact that it was impossible for women again back to those times to reach the rank of military commander etc etc in most places around the globe...How do you expect women to be brutal when they have a relatively "peaceful" lifestyle?..Lastly feel free to prove me wrong...Im always up for "challenging" conversations that make me think, think & think so I can become a better human being in the process thru my views, opinions etc etc...

As for the dislike and shot myself on the foot part, you are simply taking a harmless (cause no women were harmed in reality) joke far too seriously...You must learn to live a little.If you're like that at parties I bet you must be hella fun...I never intended for it to offend someone etc etc and neither I do now...What a good joke is, is what I uploaded.Deal with it.Just cause you don't like it, it doesn't mean its a bad joke.THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU LADY GAGA!!

YOU're welcome!:shalom:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Area51

Area51 Kapellmeister

he/she/it/they/them/any other gender or sexual orientation just gender swapped you japanese-korean style. that's sexist and offensive against your safespace notorious green. report it ASAP!!!

10. Barry T

Barry T Producer

Keep your racist idiotic comments to yourself.

Every nation has waged multiple wars over the course of their existence. Read a history book before you start slinging racist slurs against white people. Pretty sure the forum rules are against hateful comments like yours.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. rah

rah Ultrasonic

Are you the person who goes around on reddit with their gender bot account spamming multiple threads demanding everyone use peoplekind etc and ended up attacking the Mankind charity( support for male victims of domestic violence) labelling them as sexist because they had the word man in their title ?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

This thread escalated quickly :unsure: